Subject: [Extra] Prague meeting agenda uploaded

From: "Bron Gondwana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 11:02:08 -0400

Hi All,

I've uploaded an agenda for our two sessions on Monday and Tuesday here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-extra-00

Some background reading for you:

Existing drafts:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2/?include_text=1

Proposed documents:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-extra-quota/?include_text=1
https://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-ietf-extra-smtp-submission-token-00.txt 
(see also: https://www.coi-dev.org/ )

Charter discussion

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-extra/ (I don't have a draft for a new one, so this is the existing one)

Cheers,

Bron.

--
 Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
 [email-masked]