Subject: [Extra] Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2-11

From: "Bron Gondwana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 00:40:05 +1100

This is the big one! This email starts the working group last call for:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2/

Due to the holiday season as well as the size of this document, I'm giving an extended last call period of 4 weeks, making this last call expire on January 17, 2020.

Hopefully you've all been following along the multiple discussions and decisions we've made in the working group over the past few years, but we'd definitely all appreciate a thorough read of the document because it's a big spec with lots to cover!

Have a great next couple of weeks, whatever you celebrate during this time, and I'll see you in the new year.

Cheers,

Bron.

--
 Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd
 [email-masked]

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 13:44:47 +0000

Hi all,

On 19/12/2019 13:40, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> Due to the holiday season as well as the size of this document, I'm 
> giving an extended last call period of 4 weeks, making this last call 
> expire on January 17, 2020.

In the interest of full disclosure: the change to disallow multiple 
extended LIST patterns as requested by Chris Newman is still pending, 
but it shouldn't have big impact on the document.

> Hopefully you've all been following along the multiple discussions and 
> decisions we've made in the working group over the past few years, but 
> we'd definitely all appreciate a thorough read of the document because 
> it's a big spec with lots to cover!
>

I second that!

Best Regards,

Alexey