Subject: [Extra] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:38:20 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. This extension seems obvious and
quite useful.

Please find below one some nits.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

As a side note about the document shepherd's write-up, so much I liked the WG
summary, so much I am surprized by the similar section 7 and 8 ;-)

Should the example be delimited by <CODE BEGINS> <CODE ENDS> ?