Subject: [Extra] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murchison-sieve-processimip-00.txt

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 14:28:07 -0500

All,

Something to chew on prior to IETF and we can discuss if there is room 
on the agenda.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-murchison-sieve-processimip-00.txt
Date: 	Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:26:36 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Kenneth Murchison <[email-masked]>, Matthew Horsfall 
<[email-masked]>, Ricardo Signes <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-murchison-sieve-processimip-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kenneth Murchison and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-murchison-sieve-processimip
Revision: 00
Title: Sieve Email Filtering: Extension for Processing iMIP Messages
Document date: 2022-02-24
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 8
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-murchison-sieve-processimip-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-sieve-processimip/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-murchison-sieve-processimip-00.html
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-sieve-processimip

Abstract:
This document describes the "processimip" extension to the Sieve
email filtering language. The "processimip" extension gives Sieve
the ability to process messages using the iCalendar Message-Based
Interoperability Protocol (iMIP).

Open Issues

The IETF Secretariat