Subject: IPP DL up and working again

From: "Manros, Carl-Uno B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:51:18 PDT

All,

The IPP DL and partly also the FTP and Web services for the IPP WG has been
down or only sporadically working for the last few weeks, due to a change of
server and hosting organization. Everything is now back to full working
order under the earlier names:

IPP DL:        mailto://[email-masked]
IPP Web:       http://www.pwg.org/ipp
IPP Arch:      ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/

If you did send a message to the IPP DL during the last two weeks, it might
have ended up in the bit bucket and never reached the IPP DL members, please
resend. Apologies for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Carl-Uno Manros

Chair of the IPP WG

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]