Subject: RE: draft-ietf-fax-reporting-extensions-01.txt

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:52:00 +0100

At 17:51 14/09/98 -0700, Dan Wing wrote:

[...]
>      media-feature-tags = *text     ;per [MEDIA-FEATURES] with
>                                     ;LWSP wrapping [RFC2234]

From your -01 draft:
>   [MEDIA-FEATURES] L. Masinter, K. Holtman, D. Wing, "Media Features
>   for Display, Print, and Fax", Internet Draft, Work in Progress,
>   draft-masinter-media-features-XX.txt.

Would this usefully be a reference to the (yet-to-be-published) fax
capability schema document, or the 'conneg' algebra/syntax draft?  I don't
think there's enough syntax in the above-cited draft for this purpose.
Also, examination of the T.30 spec shows that regular fax machines exhibit
some quite subtle interactions that cannot be accurately captured by a
simple list of features.

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])