Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-fax-mime-fullmode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:08:59 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Fax Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MIME content-type for Internet Fax Full Mode
	Author(s)	: T. Maeda
	Filename	: draft-ietf-fax-mime-fullmode-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 11-Sep-98
	
This memo defines a MIME content-type that should be used by
a mail user agent (UA) which is capable of Internet Fax Full Mode with
cpabilities exchange and cnfirmation of receipt.
 
The MIME content-type that is used by Internet Fax Full Mode capable
agent (UA) or electronic mail gateway to report the disposition of a
message after it has been sucessfully delivered to a recipient.  This
content-type is intended to be machine-processable.  Additional
message headers are also defined to permit Internet Fax Full Mode.
The purpose is to extend Internet Mail to support functionality of
Internet Fax Full Mode.  The protocol described
in this memo provides for the cpabilities exchange and cnfirmation of
receipt, in addition to those normally used in Internet Mail.
Additional attributes may also be defined to support 'tunneling' of
Internet Fax Full Mode through Internet Mail.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-fax-mime-fullmode-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-mime-fullmode-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-mime-fullmode-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.