Subject: Re: Regarding draft-ietf-fax-fulladdr-04.txt

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:37:10 +0000

At 12:53 25/10/98 +0100, Claudio Allocchio wrote:
[...]
>>My main concern is the control that is left to the originator with the
>ability to insert 
>>pre and post GSTN kodes
>
>This is ONLY possible if the originator wants to use the local-phone syntax.
[...]

Claudio,

I didn't get the whole picture here, but I do wonder if some kind of note
in the security considerations section is called for??

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: Claudio Allocchio +39 040 3758523 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:53:23 +0100

> in the security considerations section is called for??

mmmmh.... you're right. If the local phone syntax is used, and the 
available elements in the local-phone are used to transmit access codes, 
PINs etc... then a note in the security consideration is surely needed !!!

I'll add it!

Claudio