Subject: CHAIR: Summary of WG Last Call for "Goals"

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 17:37:36 -0400

Folks,   

On September 16, we put out the WG Last Call notice for the document 
draft-ietf-fax-goals-03.txt "Terminology and Goals for Internet Fax", which
is to 
be proposed as an "Informational RFC".      

A few comments were received and as a result, the author Larry 
Masinter, put out an updated draft on September 23
(draft-ietf-fax-goals-04.txt)
which incorporated the suggestions made in the comments.   

In the time since the latest version has been released, there have been no
further comments to the list and the last call deadline of Sept 30 has
passed.  .   Therefore, the WG last call for this document is complete.   

My plan at this time is to hold this document for a few more days while
waiting for the completion of the WG Last call for the -eifax document, and
then
forward both of them to the ADs and the secretariat for IETF Last Call.   

My thanks to the author and the many people who have contributed to this
useful document.   

James Rafferty
Chair, IETF Internet Fax WG
*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications 	
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Email:  [email-masked]
	 [email-masked]

HC Web Site:  http://www.humancomm.com  
*---------------------------------------------------