Subject: [Fax] Last Call Summary for Fax Feature Schema

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:43:37 -0500

Folks,  

As agreed at the December Fax WG meeting, we extended the WG last call for
the fax feature schema document <draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-04.txt>.
Given the timing for release of the document, the deadline for comments was
extended through the date December 30th.   

A few small comments were received during this last 2 week period and
responded to by the authors.   The authors have now submitted a new draft
(-05) which addresses these comments.   

Therefore, the WG Last Call is now closed for this document and it will be
submitted to the IESG along with the eifax and reporting extensions
documents.     Thanks to all who made comments during the development of
this key document, and especially for the hard work from the authors Graham
Klyne and Lloyd McIntyre.  

James Rafferty
Chair, IETF Internet Fax WG
*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications LLC	
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Email:  [email-masked]
	 [email-masked]
     [email-masked]

HC Web Site:  http://www.humancomm.com  
*---------------------------------------------------