Subject: Re: Draft Agenda for Fax WG meeting

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 12:51:52 +0000

At 16:16 04/03/99 -0500, James  Rafferty wrote:

>requirements - draft-ietf-conneg-requirements-01.txt

I'm not sure that this is particularly relevant to fax WG:  it is a
background informational document for the 'conneg' work.

One draft that is bubbling up again is Lloyd and my T.30 feature mapping
draft.  I haven't done any more with it yet, but I do plan to do so.

The -conneg-feature-hash-, -conneg-feature-type- and
-conneg-content-features- drafts might be of some relevance.  I have some
slides for the conneg WG that I could use to give a very brief awareness of
their content (one slide for each draft with example use) if you think that
helps.

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:54:28 -0500

>background informational document for the 'conneg' work.
OK, we don't need to cover this one.   
>draft.  I haven't done any more with it yet, but I do plan to do so.
Right.   Do you want agenda time for this at this meeting or should we hold
off?   
>their content (one slide for each draft with example use) if you think that
Yes, I think this would be helpful, since compact representation of
features is likely to be highly desired by many implementors.   

James

*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications LLC	
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Email/Internet Fax:  [email-masked]
	 [email-masked]
     [email-masked]

HC Web Site:  http://www.humancomm.com  
*---------------------------------------------------