Subject: JetFax is now eFax.com

From: Ken Camarro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:13:04 -0500

Dear ietf-fax:

Jetfax just changed its name to eFax.com.  There is a stylized circular "o"
bug that looks a little like an @ character just before the eFax in the
logo.  A take off-on IBM's new "e"

We had discussed the use of efax and Efax as names for the generic internet
fax transmission technology and standards statements back in late 1997 and
early 1998.  I don't remember if eFax was mentioned.  Anyway I think our
use of efax and Efax at that time put those names into the public domain as
names and nouns.

This is not a legal opinion it's an "I think."  But as Dennis Miller says:
"I may be wrong but...."

Best regards

Ken Camarro

Camarro Research

Marketing, Product Development, 
Market Research, and User Application Consulting Since 1984
580 Commerce DR
Fairfield, CT 06432-5513
Tel 203-336-4566
Fax 203-331-0470
email [email-masked]
www: To Be

Residence: 

345 Carroll Road
Fairfield, CT 06430
Tel 203-254-1755