Subject: [Fax]WG Last Call for Full Addressing draft

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 13:21:16 -0300

This is the Working Group last call notice for the following draft:       

>Title : GSTN address element extensions in e-mail services 
>Author(s) : C. Allocchio 
>Filename : draft-ietf-fax-fulladdr-06.txt 
>Pages : 23 
>Date : 26-Apr-99 
>
>The possible elements composing a 'Global Switched Telephone Network 
>(GSTN) address in e-mail' (formerly known also as Public Switched 
>Telephone Network - PSTN) can vary from a minimum number up to a 
>really large and complex collection: the minimal format and general 
>address syntax are defined in [1], together with the syntax to define 
>additional address elements.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-fulladdr-06.txt

This document has been under review in the WG and in other communities
interested in telephony address elements during the past year.    At our
last IETF meeting, it was felt that the document was stable, excepting the
need to finalize the IANA considerations and registrations.      

The main revision since the last IETF meeting has been to add an IANA
registration section for various GSTN address elements as they will appear
on the left side of email address.    

I am also ccing the VPIM list, since they are working on documents which
reference this draft.   

The comment period will be two weeks and is targeted to expire on May 21.
 Please direct comments to this list.   

This document is targeted for submission to the IESG as a proposed standard
upon completion of the Last Call comment period.    

James Rafferty
Chair, IETF Internet Fax WG

*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications LLC	
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Email/Internet Fax:  [email-masked]
	 [email-masked]
     [email-masked]

HC Web Site:  http://www.humancomm.com  
*---------------------------------------------------