Subject: status of DRAFT-IETF-FAX-FULLADDR-06.TXT ?

From: Claudio Allocchio +39 040 3758523 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:08:56 +0100

Hallo Keith,
did you find out the status of DRAFT-IETF-FAX-FULLADDR-06.TXT ?

I'll be on holidays until August 22nd, thus no eventual chance to get me 
for last minutes changes before then.

regards!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio                          [email-masked]

tel: +39 040 3758523                       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio; O=elettra;
fax: +39 040 3758565                       P=Trieste; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:20:54 -0400

> did you find out the status of DRAFT-IETF-FAX-FULLADDR-06.TXT ?

it appears to be waiting for AD writeup.  will try to do that today;
which will put it on iesg's agenda two weeks from today.

Keith