Subject: Re: status of DRAFT-IETF-FAX-FULLADDR-06.TXT ?

From: Claudio Allocchio +39 040 3758523 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:09:24 +0100

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Keith Moore wrote:

> > did you find out the status of DRAFT-IETF-FAX-FULLADDR-06.TXT ?
> 
> it appears to be waiting for AD writeup.  will try to do that today;
> which will put it on iesg's agenda two weeks from today.

Keith, as I'm winding up "suspended" actions after vacations, is there any 
news about the above I-D?

To ietf-fax WG:

I've also seen our chair's request for interoperability test for RFC2303/4.

Those of you who declared to have a product supporting that feature please 
contact James ASAP: we need the Interoperability reports before we can 
finalise the updates of RFC2303/4. Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:19:49 -0400

> news about the above I-D?

not yet.  I will push it along.