Subject: Call for DC Meeting agenda items

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:54:57 -0400

Folks,    

This is a call for DC meeting agenda items for ietf fax.     

We have a few documents that are in process, which are the 
obvious candidates for agenda time.   

The implementor's guide is being drafted; I personally would
like to see an ID posted by the deadline of the 22nd so that
we can have open discussion at the DC meeting and before 
that on the list.       

However, there are already posted drafts on the T.30 mapping 
and on V2 of the fax feature schema, as well as on cover page.   

Finally, if there has been any further interworking testing 
done on RFC 2303/2304, please let me know.   This is the 
only missing piece in our interworking that is needed in order to 
request that the simple mode docs be progressed to draft.   

By the way, we have been assigned a 2 1/2 hr slot on Thursday morning
Nov 11 according to the agenda posted on the IETF web site.   

Regards,  

James Rafferty
chair, IETF Internet Fax WG
*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications LLC
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Fax to email:  +1-603-925-5753  (Current Preferred Fax Number)
Email/Internet Fax:  [email-masked]
Alternate email : [email-masked],
 [email-masked] (chg from csi.com)

HC Web Site:  http://humancomm.com 
*---------------------------------------------------