Subject: comments to draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-v2-00.txt

From: "McIntyre, Lloyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:26:09 -0800

Assuming the that the Last Call has not yet closed - I have one minor
proposed clarification to draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-v2-00.txt.

Change this §3.7 "Image coding" bullet from:
  o  'TIFF-MRC-limited' is the same as 'TIFF-MRC', except that the IFD
     placement is constrained in the same was as 'TIFF-limited'.

To:
  o  'TIFF-MRC-limited' is the same as 'TIFF-MRC', except that the Primary

      IFD placement is constrained in the same way as 'TIFF-limited'.

Aside from the obvious typographical error where the word "was" should be
"way", inset the word "Primary" between the words "the IFD" because ordering
of the MRC sub-IFD structure is not covered by the TIFF-limited constraints.
The sub-IFD constraints are addressed in §8.1.2 of RFC 2301. 

Lloyd

************************************************
Lloyd McIntyre        [email-masked]
Rapporteur ITU-T SG8 Q5
Xerox Corp., Xerox Architecture Center
3400 Hillview Ave. Bldg. 1
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Tel: +1 650 813 6762   fax: +1 650 845 2340
************************************************