Subject: Re: Draft Minutes for Internet Fax WG November Meeting

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 10:34:42 +0000

At 12:17 03/12/99 -0500, James  Rafferty wrote:
[...]
>Draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-00.txt 
>
>Graham introduced that the goal of this work is to enable content
>negotiation while ensuring normal behaviour with email and NO admin
>messages (i.e., messages sent only for this).  It should work with simple &
>extended mode fax.
[...]

I would like it to be noted that this work is a development of the ideas
presented by Ryuji Iwazaki-san at the Oslo IETF meeting.

Although I presented this draft, it has been a joint work between myself,
Iwazaki-san and Dave Crocker, with significant inputs from Maeda-san and
others.

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 21:36:26 -0500

>Iwazaki-san and Dave Crocker, with significant inputs from Maeda-san and
Yes.   I suggest that a sentence as follows be added to the minutes to 
reflect this.   

"The draft resulted from joint effort among several members of the WG and has 
benefited from other inputs including the ITU and prior drafts as well.  " 

James

*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications LLC
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Fax to email:  +1-603-925-5753  (Current Preferred Fax Number)
Email/Internet Fax:  [email-masked]
Alternate email : [email-masked],
 [email-masked] (chg from csi.com)

HC Web Site:  http://humancomm.com 
*---------------------------------------------------