Subject: TIFF-FX Extension Set 1: draft-mcintyre-tiff-fx-extension1-02

From: "McIntyre, Lloyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:30:22 -0700

All,

In Section E1.5.4, the SharedDataMemory entry of the Shared Data Entries
table, 2nd paragraph,
has two meanings associated with a "0" value, i) the required memory is not
know or ii) the field is not applicable.

Given that the buffering of shared data should always consume some memory,
it is reasonable to dispense with the second meaning. Accordingly the
paragraph is being edited by deleting the "or this field is not applicable"
portion. This provides a single "0" value meaning of required memory
unknown.              

Lloyd

************************************************
Lloyd McIntyre        [email-masked]
Xerox Corp., Xerox Architecture Center
3400 Hillview Ave. Bldg. 1
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Tel: +1 650 813 6762   fax: +1 650 813 6860
************************************************