Subject: Re: New version of timely delivery draft

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:43:17 +0900 (JST)

Graham,

Excuse me for very late comment.

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-04.txt

I checked roughly.
Some status codes changes to 4.X.X from 5.X.X. They are reasonable, I think.

> This is not the last-call version we discussed in London, but I think it's 
> very close.  To finalize the draft we need to coordinate with the next 
> version of Greg Vaudreuil's extended SMTP status codes draft, as there is 
> one status code that I'm waiting on him to specify.  The other new status 
> codes that had been proposed have been eliminated through refactoring the 
> concepts of final receipt of a message -- overall, a slight simplification.

Yes. Before completing, it seems that new version of
draft-vaudreuil-1983ext-00.txt needs to be fixed at first.

I hope the next version of timely-delivery is published
before December meeting.

--
Hiroshi Tamura, Ricoh Company, LTD.
E-mail: [email-masked]