Subject: draft-allocchio-gstn-01.txt

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:36:25 +0100

Hallo all,

as some of you probably noticed, after the suggestion of our ADs, I
compiled the above draft (already at revision 01) which collects the 
defintions used in our addressing docs, making them more easily available 
to those needing them in general.

The definitions in there are just copied from the existing Proposed and 
Draft Standard documents... thus nothing new for our WGs. But I just 
wanted to point the draft out, as it might be useful for you are a 
reference for other drafts.

More over, if you have any comment/suggestions on it, just drop them in!

regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09