Subject: IETF-FAX Agenda at SLC

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:12:08 +0900 (JST)

IETF-FAX WG agenda is below. Please accept it.

................................................

1. Agenda bashing                                   3     3

2. Status of Draft Standard consideration
2.1 TIFF-FX                                         46    49
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-11.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-regbis-03.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-reg-01.txt

[Comments by IAB - Mr. J. Klensin, are necessary.]
[The schedule or the plan by the editors should be clarified.]

3 Targeted for Draft Standard                       5     54
3.1 Service
- draft-ietf-fax-service-v2-05.txt

[Only dependancy issues: TIFF-FX, DSN.
The status of DSN should be necessary.]

4 Targeted for Proposed Stanadard                   3     57
4.1 Content Negotiation
- draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-05.txt

[IETF Last Call finished in Nov 16. Confirmation is necessary.]

4.2 Timely Delivery                                 5     62
- draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-05.txt

[WG Last Call is going now. It finishes on Dec 6.]

4.3 Fax Gateway
- draft-ietf-fax-gateway-protocol-06.txt            3     65

[The request of IETF Last Call was done on Nov 26.]

5 Targeted for Informational
5.1 Fax Gateway                                     3     68
- draft-ietf-fax-gateway-options-04.txt

[The request of IETF Last Call was done on Nov 26.]

6 On-Going Internet-Drafts
6.1 FFPIM                                           10    78
- draft-ietf-fax-ffpim-01.txt

[Just editing for final version is necessary.]

6.2 ESMTP-CONNEG                                    12    90
- draft-ietf-fax-esmtp-conneg-01.txt

[Almost finished in -01. Final target date is necessary.]

6.3 Terminal mode issue                             15    105
- draft-maeda-faxwg-terminal-mode-goals-01.txt
- draft-maeda-faxwg-terminal-mode-protocol-01.txt
- draft-maeda-faxwg-fax-processing-status-01.txt

[No discussions these three or four months. We should drop or
continue here, as suggested at London meeting.]

6.4 TIFF-FX extension issue                         15    120
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-extension-1-01.txt
- darft-mcintyre-feature-schema-extension1-00.txt

7 Miscellaneous                                     15    135
- draft-allocchio-gstn-01.txt

- ITU-T                                             5     140

[For Feb 2002 SG16 meeting, we need to let them know our status.
No discussion is necessary here, I believe.
By the end of Janauary, the letter should be prepared.]

8 Confirmation of milestone                         10    150
- FFPIM
- ESMTP-CONNEG
- TIFF-FX extension
- Terminal mode

[Please indicate it.]

.....................

Regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG
E-mail: [email-masked]