Subject: Mail Extensions for Unified Messaging / TUI Access to Email BOF

From: "Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:31:18 -0700

I would like to have the first meeting of the TUI/UM extensions Bar BOF
meeting TODAY in the 1-3 PM timeslot.  Let's meet at the message board.  If
you arrive and there are no people there, check the board for a forward
location pointer.

Greg V.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg) 
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew); [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [VPIM] RE: Rolling BoF?

Lets set a first session from 1-3 Monday, and pick up additional timeslots
from there if we find a productive track.   The goal is to determine if we
have a topic of sufficient interest and contributors priority to pursue
chartering as a formal IETF work-group.

I am particularly interested in soliciting attendance by folks tuned into
the latest 3GPP MMS work and standards needs.  

I can't guess accurately a location.  I will pick a spot and post it on the
IETF message board by Monday morning.   I am sure many of us may gather in
the hallway after the Apps area meeting for lunch. 

Greg V.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg); [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: Rolling BoF?

I agree with Greg that a "Rolling BoF" would be a good thing,
particularly since the WG is double-scheduled with midcom and I need to
cover at least some part of both. But I'm not sure what a "Rolling BoF"
means (scheduled vs. spontaneous, etc.). What did you have in mind,
Greg?

--Andy Zmolek 
    Technology & Standards Engineer 
      CTO Standards 
        Avaya Inc. 

            [email-masked] 
              +1 720 444 4001 

----------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent to you, since you are subscribed to
[email-masked]. You can manage your subscription at
http://www.neystadt.org/cgi-bin/majordomo