Subject: Presentation of IPP Fax Status in the IPP Meeting

From: "Carl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:14:51 -0800

All,

I will be in the IETF 53 meeting, but due to other commitments I will not
arrive until Monday night and hence missing the Internet Fax meeting.

I hope that somebody from your group can help me spread the information that
as part of the IPP meeting we will have a short presentation of the status
of the IPP Fax work in the PWG, which I know a number of you are interested
in.

The IPP meeting is on Thursday 1300 - 1500. You are all welcome to attend.

As I will not carry a laptop with me to the meeting, I will not be reachable
on my normal email address during the IETF meeting, but you can still reach
me under:

	 [email-masked]

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Chair of IETF IPP WG

10701 S Eastern Ave #1117
Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Tel +1-702-617-9414
Fax +1-702-617-9417
Mob +1-310-251-7103
Email [email-masked]