Subject: minutes & agenda (resend to right address)

From: "Larry Masinter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:18:27 -0800

Notes on the minutes:

> Dave Crocker reminded that this is the first ...

I thought it was Ned Freed, not Dave; this was a point Ned raised
during the APPs area open meeting.

> Pantented 

Patented

> We go then back to the agenda point, which was a test plan for MIME
> image/tiff-fx registration

Note that the agenda slide being displayed at the time said:

> Targeted for Draft Standard
> * 4.1 Service                              4     20
> - draft-ietf-fax-service-v2-05.txt

> 4.2 TIFF-FX                                30    50
>  - draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-11.txt

The suitability of "draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-11.txt" for Draft
Standard was in order; there was no specific agenda item for
discussion of moving draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-reg-01.txt to draft
standard or for the test plan for MIME image/tiff-fx registration.

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:33:42 -0800

>during the APPs area open meeting.

Yes, it was not me.  I also remember hearing it, but do not remember who 
said it, though it would make sense for Ned to have been the one.

>Patented

I prefer the original, un-spellchecked form, since we are all breathless, 
waiting for this situation to resolve...

d/

----------
Dave Crocker <mailto:[email-masked]>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850