Subject: Current Agenda

From: Patrick Droz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:46:28 +0100

attached is the current agenda. The activity on Netlink2 will
not be presented due to some emergency.

Regards,
Patrick

Agenda ForCES WG, IETF 55
-------------------------

Monday, November 18th, 9:00 - 11:30

Agenda bashing

Drafts:

ForCES Forwarding Element Functional Model
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-forces-model-01.txt
30 min

--
   Dr. Patrick Droz                     | [email-masked]
   IBM Zurich Research Laboratory       | http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~dro
   Saumerstrasse 4                      | Tel. +41-1-724-85-25 CH-8803
   Rueschlikon/Switzerland              | Fax. +41-1-724-85-78