Subject: Tentative Agenda

From: Patrick Droz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:18:08 +0100

Attached is the tentative agenda for the upcoming meeting.
I had to shorten all of the presentations in order to fit them
into our 1 h slot. Please let me know if this fits everybody.

Thanks,
Patrick

Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)

Tuesday March 18th 2003 at 14:15 - 15:15
========================================

CHAIRS:   David Putzolu <[email-masked]>
           Patrick Droz <[email-masked]>

ADs:      Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
           Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

20 min - ForwArding and Control ElemenT protocol (FACT)
draft-gopal-forces-fact-03.txt
Alex / Ram

20 min - Netlink2 as ForCES protocol
draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-00.txt
Robert / Jamal

20 min - ForCES Forwarding Element Functional Model
draft-yang-forces-model-01.txt
Ram
--
   Dr. Patrick Droz                     | [email-masked]
   IBM Zurich Research Laboratory       | http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~dro
   Saumerstrasse 4                      | Tel. +41-1-724-85-25 CH-8803
   Rueschlikon/Switzerland              | Fax. +41-1-724-85-78