Subject: Re: packet redirect as a core LFB

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 00:26:04 -0700

I would agree that the LFB contents for redirector LFB should be moved
out of the protocol draft. The redirect message should still be there in
the PL.

It seems like we are all on the same page here, we should be able to
close this one soon.

regards
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jamal Hadi Salim
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 6:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [FORCES] packet redirect as a core LFB

Folks,

Should we be thinking of moving the redirect part out of the protocol
draft as well and making it a core LFB?

It could definetely be refered as a core LFB and therefore creating
speacial message types for it seems a little overzelous. It may also
help speedup the closure of the protocol draft.

cheers,
jamal