Subject: [issue44] FE, CE, and FE protocol LFBs

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:07:58 +0000

New submission from Robert Haas <[email-masked]>:

Sec 3.3.2 FE, CE, and FE protocol LFBs

syntax problem:
All PL messages follow the LFB structure as this provides more flexibility for 
future enhancements. This means maintanance and configurability of FEs, NE, as 
well as the protocol require a fit in the LFB architecture. For this reason 
special LFBs are created to accomodate this need.

I would rephrase the paragraph as follows (hopefully more clear :)

All PL messages operate on LFB structures as this provides more flexibility 
for future enhancements. This means that maintenance and configurability of 
FEs, NE, as well as the ForCES protocol itself must be expressed in terms of 
this LFB architecture. For this reason special LFBs are created to accomodate 
this need.

----------
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 101
nosy: rha
priority: Should fix
status: Text proposed
title: FE, CE, and FE protocol LFBs

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue44>
___________________________________________________

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:16:44 -0400

I agree - the new text provides more clarity.

cheers,
jamal