Subject: Clarification needed with Event subscribe/unsubscribe

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:16:57 -0700

One small thing that I found missing in the draft was text for event
subscribe/unsubscribe.
 
We need to add some clarifying text in section 6 as to how this is
currently support by the protocol/model.
I noticed we removed the Operations for this from Config msg, so this
should be part of the fe model now, I guess.
 
Thanks
Hormuzd

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:59:22 -0400

> should be part of the fe model now, I guess.

Yes to both. It is now part of the model doc and we need clarifying
text. Ive noted this in my scribbled copy of the draft here and will add
it when i get around to section 6 so no need for a new issue to be
opened on the tracker.

Essentially event sub/unsubscription is now a config message to SET
properties.

cheers,
jamal