Subject: Although he has been Defence Minister only two weeks, Nelson, poring over files and statistics late into the night, has uncovered the useful example of a recent consignment of boots.

From: "Grimes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 04:56:02 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

A historian's perspective, says Irving, is not immutable. ' 'There is no
privilege for countries which have nuclear bombs except that the weapons
only serve to tarnish their image. ' 'Iran asks the UN nuclear agency to
install its cameras on nuclear sites of the Western states which have
embarked on propaganda campaign against Iranian nuclear program. Studies
indicate Coca-Cola is a harmless carbonated beverage enjoyed daily by
hundreds of millions of humans around the planet. In the Kerala region,
it was claimed, Coke has already lowered the water table in the area to
the extent that farmers can no longer access water.
Robert Jovicic was born in France to Serbian parents, and moved with
them to Australia two years afterwards.
Since making the 17-year old comments for which he has been brought to
trial, new documents have apparently been brought to Irving's attention
which have shed new light on the issue.
By time he reached adulthood Jovicic appears to have become reliant on
heroin, and on petty crime as a means of financing his habit.
'People did live there, but at a cost to the taxpayer, and an increasing
cost to the taxpayer' Stanhope said.
The insurgent threat is being addressed. The gulf between public
perspectives on the issue and the official positions of  'elected
representatives' is apparently unbridgeable, to the frustration of the
humans. Alexander Downer this morning appeared on Channel Nine's
breakfast programme and then on Sky Television's early edition news to
discuss a fatal bus accident in Egypt.
The US has incurred the open contempt of much of the world for its
brutal methods of making war, for its needless slaughter of innocents,
its use of cruel torture, its exploitation of invaded lands.
And yet for some in outlying remote areas of the world, such as West
Papua and the frost-bitten villages of the Russian steppe, Coke is still
- even in the twenty-first century - unavailable.
Public health, education, and energy services that previously propped up
the dependent and long-oppressed Iraqi population have been mercifully
destroyed by American ordinance.
The Coming World War Find out what Nostradamus says about the years 2006
- 2012. The Presidential visit will put Bush behind enemy lines.
Certainly the abuses performed by a small number of aberrant prison
officers are wrong. In fact, Coca Cola begrudgingly has little option in
a few isolated instances but to compromise its highest standards in the
short term. Many of the pictures were also published by Salon.
PLACHIMADA  Despite bringing employment and industry to many poorer
regions of the world Coca Cola is now under increasing threat from an
intransigent and ungrateful third world population.
They don't believe in international conventions.
Our path is clear; we are for dialogue, logic and law and do not wish to
escalate tension; however, we certainly do know how to defend our
interests.
It is flexible and open to reinterpretation with the benefit of new data
deserving of synthesis.
Sharon's condition has not improved significantly since a series of
operations were performed to reduce bleeding on the brain.
' It now transpires the earlier report was the reverse of the actual
state of affairs - in fact twelve of the miners had died. And yet for
some in outlying remote areas of the world, such as West Papua and the
frost-bitten villages of the Russian steppe, Coke is still - even in the
twenty-first century - unavailable. At this point relatives of the
deceased were only prevented by security from rushing forward and
passionately and forcefully embracing the distraught executive. While
the industrialisation of the world continues apace, say some, the
looming prospect of planetary disaster draws ever nearer.
Morning breakfast television programmes are on this Australia Day
morning 'brought to you by Vegemite'.
full story   April 12th 2006955pm Coca-Cola Plant Shut Down by Agrarian
Fanatics:Delicious Beverage Under AssaultThere's a lot of fanciful
criticism of the cool, delicious, beverage Coca-Cola.
And yet for some in outlying remote areas of the world, such as West
Papua and the frost-bitten villages of the Russian steppe, Coke is still
- even in the twenty-first century - unavailable. In order to make Coca
Cola truly democratic - the ultimate dream of the corporation's
executives, and those already drinking the refreshing beverage - some
compromise is necessary in some areas.
And he went on in a familiar tone of vacuous menace to describe
Pakistan's precariously poised despot as 'a good fellow, who understands
that moderation is an important part of a hopeful future. Even if the
Security Council gets involved in this subject, it will not help solve
the equation. I have never used those words Mr Speaker and I never would
use those words.
Certainly the abuses performed by a small number of aberrant prison
officers are wrong. The Willesees  called the stray Michael, and have
gone out of their way to make him feel one  of the family. The chaos
zones, if allowed to continue unchecked (or even proliferate) pose a
threat to the fabric of society and the Australian way of life.
They don't believe in international conventions.
Five years ago the United States was on top of the world and the world
its oyster. In order to make Coca Cola truly democratic - the ultimate
dream of the corporation's executives, and those already drinking the
refreshing beverage - some compromise is necessary in some areas.
Many of the pictures were also published by Salon. After a series of
blood-stained elections Iraq now has legitimate, democratic politicians
, say the country's foreign rulers . A corroborating report from Britain
told of high-level Government meetings there at which the effects of an
expected nuclear strike on Iran would be assessed over tea. We asked a
question and they [Israel] begin to become insecure.
Heath Ledger has apparently reacted poorly in the past to the advances 
of the leeches of the public relations and entertainment industries,
upon whom  he is reliant for a glitzy Hollywood career. The rest of the
Australian Defence Force's top brass are similarly proud of their fine
boots.