Subject: If the manuscripts were returned to the church, the manuscripts would probably be kept in one of the Cathedrals in Addis Ababa.

From: "Gamble Sarah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:40:41 +0300

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

" It said it would be lobbying the university court and its rector, Tam
Dalyell MP for "a fair hearing. HomeBase bare metal recovery EMC is
releasing its rebranded recovery and migration software, HomeBase, after
buying the IP with the purchase of UK-based Indigo Stone in March.
com customers could use such a service to track their accounts. But as a
sign of the seriousness with which the British Museum is taking the case
for restitution, MacGregor recently visited Addis Ababa to hear the
arguments.
I want to take it a little more seriously.
We would also be more than happy to show any of you around the Institute
in person if you are willing to make the trip. When this correspondent
stopped by a shop with a collection of ancient pottery, the shopkeeper
insisted, in front of a local official, that he was saving the stuff to
start his own museum. Italy had removed the monument by ship, but the
only convenient port now lies in Eritrea, unfriendly to Ethiopia.
The software will compete with Symantec's Backup Exec System Recovery. I
just need to hang on a few more months. But the most valuable item is
one of two copies of the Kebra Negast - or Glory of Kings - Ethiopia's
holy book which is held in the British Library in London.
Ethiopians were assured that it was put into storage at Rome airport
while the authorities made arrangements for its transport.
He arrives at a time of high crisis for the firm which is beset with
bribery allegations. Only honest offenders are likely to get caught in
the net, it would seem.
A damaging lightning strike two years ago was a catalyst at last to
dismantle the monument and pack it up for shipment. Not so, according to
Tad Lebeck, a vice president at Symantec.
But the most valuable item is one of two copies of the Kebra Negast - or
Glory of Kings - Ethiopia's holy book which is held in the British
Library in London. Do we blame IBM or Cringely?
For instance, Salesforce for Google Adwords allows Salesforce.
com is beefing up its compatibility with outside offerings.
For almost two decades, the only people allowed access have been
Ethiopian Church clergy; it is considered sacrilegious for anyone else
to see them. If you want to ask more specific questions, Professor
Richard Pankhurst of the Institute will be in the UK at the beginning of
July.
Italy had removed the monument by ship, but the only convenient port now
lies in Eritrea, unfriendly to Ethiopia. " A loan, renewable every five
years, circumvents the legal problems of returning artefacts, which has
only previously happened over Nazi-era items. The state AGs have been
calling on MySpace to do more to protect children from such threats.
A general consensus among British institutions over the repatriation of
plunder could take many years to establish.
" "I have a very poor overall opinion of the services provided,"
grumbled another. So we have decided in the time-honored computer show
tradition to give away Reg t-shirts instead.
Anyway, so long and thanks for all the links! While a step in the right
direction, Monday's accord only goes so far.
However, logistical obstacles have delayed its return. Not so, according
to Tad Lebeck, a vice president at Symantec.
The forces of Emperor Tewodros II were defeated at the Battle of
Maqdala. An anonymous source familiar with the deal told the paper a new
pact is expected to be announced in the next few weeks.
better than greed, no?
Lightning damaged the obelisk in the same year, spurring Italian
authorities to begin dismantling the column.
Conservation is tricky, in part because of a serious shortage of trained
experts. The idea of their loan to the church is one suggestion that we
hope we can move further forward.
They do not always write it.
A national holiday has been promised for the day it is finally returned
home. It's going to happen. People can use it any way they want to. "I
have to say that although individuals are often friendly, helpful and
professional, the PICT service overall seems to me one of the poorest I
have received. And they admitted it was hard to pull the writers off of
print but that they did it.
So far, no concrete plans have made for its return.
It will do it some good. The obelisk dates from the fourth century and
comes from Aksum, a northern Ethiopian town where it probably served as
a royal tomb marker and ceremonial altar.