Subject: you're investing in the service up front.

From: "Shaffer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:28:23 +0300

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

I'm just about managing to hover around 15th place (out of 80).
I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. simpler, more efficient and
quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's sure to be a hit. This
movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.
After 8 years this puppy's paid for itself, plus you have the
satisfaction of not paying your local power company.
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. Even better there's a nice
whistling line you're going to find it hard to forget, and not to
imitate! This cuts down on the overhead on your SMTP software (by not
following the same rules). 5 million in interest off that last stamp.
they're all likable and dis-likable!
It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.
That's the difference. It's also nice to see that 20 minutes here, 20
minutes there all add up over the day.
Sounds boring doesn't it?
Still it may not all be obvious.
Gotta run - it'll increase my score! People die - which was a bit
surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but
still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some
history. There will be a better place for this information (rather than
in this blog) but for now - so I don't accidentally empty the brain's
recycle bin, I thought I'd get it down in, err, bytes. There's an even
more interesting turbine coming (no specs, details, costs yet) called
StormBlade which provides a jet-like turbine rather than the prop(ellar)
kind. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song.
simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's
sure to be a hit. The board really separates those with an every day
commitment to exercise (eg.
they cycle to work), those who are serious about exercising (they're
regularly logging exercise) and those who occasionally exercise.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it.
I'm just about managing to hover around 15th place (out of 80).
It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking.
PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer. This movie was something of
a visual masterpiece - not in scene setting (although Tokyo presented
some nice back drops) - but in supped up cars and "drifting" stunts. On
the other hand we're all getting better as time goes along.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. Sounds boring
doesn't it? It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song.