Subject: arid impressionistic

From: nonprofit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:40:09 +0800

A leading flexible polyethylene pipe manufacturer is actively searching
for Business Development Professionals to act in a newly created role as
Storm Sewer Specialist. Travel to manufacturing plants and suppliers is
required and work is often completed under aggressive schedules.

A competitive compensation package in a solid and growing company is
offered to successful candidates for these three positions.

Excellent oral and written communication is required.

Relocation is available for the right candidate. Are you an AWS
Certified Welding Inspector?

Where do currently live?

Do you have examples of such contracts?

Opportunities in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, NYC, Philly, DC, Phoenix, LA
and San Francisco.

The candidate will work in a team based environment and provide out of
the box thinking talent in support of the frozen foods arm of the
business. All candidates applying for this position should have a P.

AutoCAD accepted with MicroStation preferred . Must be proficient in
AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Power Point and Ms Project.

com Substation Engineer-Substation Elect. The ideal candidate has
expertise in welding SAW, GMAW, SMAW, FCAW, and GTAW and is an AWS
Certified Welding Inspector.

What hourly rate do you desire for this position? All candidates
applying for this position should have a P.

International and domestic travel is required.

Please summarize this experience in a large plant setting? Experience
and demonstrated understanding of concepts and products developed by the
project management tool, i.

Any additional knowledge in databases?

Rate your skills with Microstation and Microsoft Office.

Is there anything that would keep you from relocating to this area now?
This is a contract position with possibilities of long term
assignment.

The candidate will work in a team based environment and provide out of
the box thinking talent in support of the frozen foods arm of the
business. Must be well spoken and articulate.

Please list relevant computer software that you are proficient in
using.

Immediate need in Ohio for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER for repair,
maintenance, and reliability of large rotating equipment.