Subject: download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: "desirae antonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:43:01 +0200

A man generally has the good or ill qualities he attributes to mankind.
Frankly, I don't want to see a rapid upturn. I want it to hold until
some of these idiotic competitors go bust.
I thought he was a young man of promise, but it appears he is a young
man of promises. [Speaking Of Winston Churchill]
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
People lend only to the rich.
Dogs come when they are called cats take a message and get back to you.
Somebody's boring me. I think it's me.
To advise is not to compel.
Boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience. A rustling
in the leaves drives him away.
Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help.
As threshing separates the wheat from the chaff, so does affliction
purify virtue.
The immense majority of human biographies are a gray transit between
domestic spasm and oblivion.
The tiny madman in his padded cell.
It is only by not paying one's bills that one can hope to live in the
memory of the commercial classes.
A woman past forty should make up her mind to be young not her face.
We need two kinds of acquaintances, one to complain to, while to the
others we boast.
A picture is a poem without words.
Out of the strain of doing and into the peace of the done.
Arguments are like fire-arms which a man may keep at home but should not
carry about with him.