Subject: Shipping Clerk - flexible time work-at-home opening

From: Ofelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:11:37 +0000

Our company is looking for energetic and accountable individuals to occupy
   Shipping Clerk positions throughout the USA. These vacancies are entirely
   home-based  and do not require any travel or relocation. They are also
   suitable for students and senior citizens who are able to dedicate up to
   three business hours per day to their duties. No special qualifications are
   required, although previous shipping or customer service experience is a
   plus.  We  are  an international company providing mail/internet order
   opportunities for a global clientele since 1997. We are based in Russia, and
   also  have  offices  in  Latvia  and Kazakhstan. Our business provides
   online/Online Order facilities for those who are unable to benefit from the
   convenience of e-commerce due to lack of a banking relationship with an
   internationally recognized bank or because major online vendors will not
   ship to their location. We have domestic purchasing agents who place the
   orders on behalf of our clients, and the goods are then shipped to the local
   shipping clerks for further sorting and international shipment. We also
   provide escrow services for high amount and/or web auction orders, and offer
   assistance with customs clearance, if required. Currently, we are looking
   for individuals to fill in the positions of shipping clerks throughout the
   USA. Your duties will include receiving, sorting, repackaging and re-sending
   the orders made on behalf of our clients using the pre-paid USPS shipping
   labels that you will receive via email. You will be paid $20 for each parcel
   that you ship, plus $5 for each order that you will need to re-sort or
   re-package. We will also cover any other authorized expense, such as extra
   insurance or shipping materials. Your remuneration will be remitted to you
   via Western Union twice a month. You can expect to handle 5-15 incoming
   packages weekly, following a 2 week probation period. You can perform your
   duties from the convenience of your home. You will generally be re-shipping
   the orders on same day or next day basis, so you will not need to sacrifice
   your home space to storage. You will only be receiving orders placed with
   reputable online vendors and delivered by major courier services, such as
   FedEx  and  UPS, who pay great attention to ensuring that they are not
   involved into trafficking any illegal substances or hazardous materials.
   Thus, there will be no risk on your end. We also encourage you to open and
   inspect each package that you receive to ensure the legitimacy and safety of
   itsÃ¢ content. In order to fill the shipping clerk position, you need to be
   aged 18 and above, have a permanent address where you are available on a
   regular basis and also have access to phone and email. In order to ensure
   that you can be entrusted the client merchandise, we will need to verify
   your  identity  and confirm that you do not have any previous criminal
   convictions. To apply for this position and for more information on our
   company, please fax your resume and (optionally) cover letter to: (309)
   431-7288.