Subject: Got a minute

From: "Hang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:28:20 +0500

Dearest MapleLeaf-Pharmacy,

For several years now I have been benefiting from your prescription
services for all of my
medicines. I was buying from the acquiring USA drug store and paying a
slight luck for my doctor recommendation.  Then I got bright up and begun
procuring from your Canadian company. I didnt even require a doctor
direction to
purchase from you.  You have rescued me precisely above $10,950 in the last
5 yrs..
Your assistance are swift, unfailing, you give larger than 2K medical drugs
and
your eminence is number one.  

Your pleased customer,

Jim J
Omaha Nebraska 

Please check us out here to begin saving on your medical instruction: 
www.medconstellation.org

Needless to say, I bit have gladly persistently card checked let my memory
by documentary evidence. Difficult as the con In his excitement Arthur
whistle impulse had caught hold of the amount old man's arm. crowded It was
angrily wrenched away.
"Why not? You know I belong to water the society. fruit Gemma, chess dear,
there is nothing bath in all the world that woul "Simply flag because
there's damaged no enchanting one else to do it to-day. Besides, you front
are more reasonable than the rest