Subject: Work and Entertainment. Your chance in Showbusiness

From: "Viktoria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:41:10 -0500

Concert  agency WorldConcertGroup provides professional services in
organising  of  performances  of  local musical bands and stars of any
level.

Employees  of  "WorldConcert Group" agency have organised and realized
hundreds  of  performances  of  different level - city hollydays, club
parties,   solo  concerts,presentations,  entertainment  and  cultural
programs within the frames of election campaigns! Festivals and tours.

Local offices of our company are situated in more than 10 countries of
the world and represented by our tour-managers.

In  connection  with  continuous  growth of our company, we invite for
cooperation  legal  and  responsible persons to work as tour managers.
The  tour  manager  represents  interests of the company in a selected
region whose responsibilities include promotion and advertising of the
company,  his/her  activity,  making contracts with potential clients.
After  making  up contract, the Tour-manager controls execution of all
contract  terms  and  conditions,  organises  platform for performance
according  to  all  rules  and  measures adopted in our company. After
singing  up  contract  ,  a  client  transfers  money (from 5% to 20%,
depending  on  the  amount of work) to the tour-manager's account. The
sum of money with the deduction of interest due (interest is specified
directly  in  the contract with a tour-manager) must be transferred to
the  account  of  our  company. And then process of arrangement of the
event begins.

Requirements to candidates:
- Age: from 25 years 
- Reliability, sociability 
- Special education is not obligatory
- Part-time work

Our offer:
- Advertising support, free promotion materials
- Free attendance of performances 
- Participation in all after-parties 
- Bonuses and premiums 

Please  send  a  CV, plus a covering letter of no more than 200 words,
explaining  why  you  think  you  would  suitable  for  the  work,  to
[email-masked]

We have a special offer for corporate partners. Beside common interest
(percent)  which you get from each order, we enter you or your company
in  all  advertising  materials  accompanying  every  our action. Your
company will be represented as the official partner of every action in
mass media, promotion  materials, TV spots, etc. We are to grant you a
right  for  spreading advertising materials, organising of concerts on
different  media. As well you may obtain a right for video-translation
of  any  performance  held  within the frames of our company with your
participation.  If  the  order  is  large, or if you have organised or
supported  two  or  more  actions,  you may relay on implementation of
similar action in your company at our expense.

A  private person may become a corporate partner if he/she registers a
company in his region.