Subject: [forces] I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES LFB Library
	Author(s)       : W. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-02.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2010-10-16

This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  It
is defined according to ForCES FE model [RFC5812] and ForCES protocol
[RFC5810] specifications.  The basis classes of LFBs are defined to
meet requirements of typical router functions.  Descriptions of
individual classes of LFBs are presented and detailed XML definitions
are included.  As use instances, several use cases of the defined
classes of LFBs to meet typical router functions are proposed in the
document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.