Subject: Publishing Company For Sale

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 22:04:53 EST

See information about Free Credit Application Below!

My Multi-Million Dollar 
Publishing Company 
ONLY $149

Free Pre-Approved Merchant Account Application with Order!! 
To Start Your Business Out Right!!

If you ever wanted "the easy way out" to make a lot of money
with a business of your own....Here is the EASIEST WAY 
TO START!

I'm writing this letter to let you in on something that'll blow 
you away. What I'm about to present is something I've never done 
before...something that I'llnever do again....
So PAY ATTENTION!

For the past few years...I've have been running ads in newspapers & 
magazines, by direct mail, and throughout the internet.  These ads 
were always small and very cheap...

On these ads, we have been selling little manuals.  These manuals 
have sold for anywhere between $10 to $99 each.  We always ran 
different ads for each manual we were selling.  

I like selling information because NOBODY can put a price on it...
ESPECIALLY when it is your own...The Sky is the Limit!

Plus it is very cheap to reproduce How-To manuals.  It costs 
between 40 cents and $3 to print the entire print manuals and
around 35 cents to copy the manuals on disk.  AND you can sell 
them for up to $99 each.   That is one hell of a markup!

These manuals tell you how to get a car with no money down and 
no credit...another one tells you how to avoid taxes by depositing 
income offshore...now you may not be interested in saving money
by going offshore...but believe me....there are MILLIONS OF
PEOPLE WHO DO...and they are willing to pay me to teach them!!! 

Well this is where the unbelievable offer comes in...I hope you are 
sitting down for this one...because this is a once in a lifetime 
chance for you.  I do not know of an easier way to become 
financially independent...In fact THERE IS NO EASIER WAY!!!
The next few paragraphs will reveal everything to you.

I am willing to sell you my entire informational product line with
FULL REPRINT RIGHTS and complete step-by-step instructions on how 
to start your mail order information business with very little money. 

Remember, these are PROVEN WINNERS.  If you are stumped on something 
to sell or if you are having trouble writing a good ad,I have also 
included an entire book on disk to help you produce KILLER ads!

This entire package which I call a Publishing Company in a Box 
will come on 1 CD containing over 2000 'Hot-Selling' Books, 
Reports, And Manuals ready to print and sell, Sell, SELL! It also 
will come with a signed letter giving YOU FULL REPRINT RIGHTS 
allowing you to sell them for as much as you want and however you 
want.  You Can even sell the entire kit to someone else to resale 
on their own!  You also receive copies of KILLER ads which can fill 
your mailbox with cash!

I am not even going to ask you for any of the money either...What
you make is yours to keep .  In fact...you get to make a ton of 
money on these manuals for as long asyou wish...and you will 
never have to pay me another red cent in royalties!

I am even going to print out and prepare our #1 selling report 
which contains the secrets of obtaining credit without a credit 
check and producing an offshore income without taxes so that 
you will be able to take it down to your local copy shop and be
ready to sell it the same day you have received it. Watch out 
though - one individual is making $70,000 a month on this report
alone!  (Why - Because you can include a FREE offshore credit
application for those with bad or no credit with this report and
explode your mailbox with orders) Note:THIS APPLICATION
IS INCLUDED!

All I ask for is...$149 and I will include FREE Priority Mail 
Shipping!  Yes, I said $149.  There are no zeros missing.  Plus if
you order before Dec. 14th I will include 4 extra special bonuses...

Bonus #1 - "Search Engine Magic" on disk.  This report will shoot 
your web site up to the top of the search engine listings.  Other 
web advertisers are sellingthis manual for $99 by itself - But I 
will give it to you for FREE with this package.

Bonus #2 - The report "How to Make at least $1,600 a week online...
Starting Now!" which is taking the internet by storm will be 
included absolutely FREE! 

Bonus #3 - I will include special details about a secret source 
for direct mail leads that can produce cash orders along with out 
KILLER ads.  And another source will be given which allows you
to advertise nationwide through newspapers to 70,000,000 
readers for as low as 7 cents per word.

Bonus #4 - I also will include a pre-approved application for a 
merchant account for your business benefit.  Taking credit cards 
will increase your business up to 100%.  The normal $195 
application fee will be waved with this pre-approved application.

But there is one drawback... I am sending this ad to 10,000 other 
people...and I will only allow 50 kits to be sold.  It wouldn't make
much sense if I sold this kit to 1,000 or 2,000 people...The market 
would be saturated with these same manuals...and I don't want to 
do that.  To make sure that the people in this offer get the same 
results I have...ONLY 50 people can have it for $149.00!

Chances are, I will get all 50 within a week's time.  So if this is 
something you are interested in...RUSH me a check or money 
order for $149.00 TODAY to insure your future business.

But, even if you decide to pass this up...Don't sweat it.  It's not 
like I am going to be mad or anything like that.  I know I will get 
my 50 order limit really fast.  And anyone who gets their check 
into me late... I will simply send it back.

For only $149.00, I am going to let you have the easiest money 
you will ever make.  The manuals are written, the ads are 
presented, the advertising plan is laid out, and all you have to do
is print them out for pennies and place the ads.

Do it today! Rush me your payment of $149.00 right now...and
get your very own MILLION DOLLAR publishing company 
going!

You can start with one or two manuals...even the day you receive 
the package...and then expand to include ALL of them!

For $149.00, you have everything you need to make a killing with
your very own business.  If you want to make real money - then 
this offer is for you!

"I took the report "Search Engine Magic" and sold over 50 copies
on disk within 2 weeks! They sold for $99 and I was able to copy
them for under 50 cents each.  Wait till I start marketing the other
products included in this line!!!"
Joe Fisher - Internet Marketer

To rush order this "MILLION DOLLAR Publishing Company in
a Box" simply fill out the order form below and fax it to our 24 
hour order line at:

FAX ORDER LINE:
1 (212) 504-8032

Regular Mail to:
Financial Systems
P.O. Box 301
Orange, Ma 01364

ORDER FORM
---------------------------------------------------------
Please send to:

Your Name________________________________________
 
Your Address_____________________________________
 
Your City________________________________________
 
State/Zip________________________________________
 
Phone #:_________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)
 
Email Address_____________________________________

We Accept Checks or Money Orders along with all Major Credit
Cards including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
(NOTE - We only ship to the address listedon the credit card)

(Please Fill Out Below Section and Make sure that the above 
name and address are listed as it appears on the card for $149.00)

Credit Card Number:________________________________

Expiration Date:______________________________

Signature:____________________________

Date:_______________________

[  ] YES! Please rush my Publishing Company in a Box.  I 
understand I have FULL REPRINT Rights and can sell any of 
the items for whatever price I desire, even the entire kit.

[  ] DOUBLE YES!  I am ordering by Dec. 14th!  Please include 
the extra special bonuses!

* Please check one of the following payment options:
[  ] I am faxing a check (Do not send original, we will make 
a draft from the faxed check)

[  ] I am faxing my credit card number.  (Note your card will be
charged for $149.00 and we only ship to the address on the card)

[  ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $149.00!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add $5 to S&H

P.S. Don't forget you will receive 2,000 Manuals, Books, and 
Reports (Some of which are up to 200 pages each)...all for $149..
You have full reprint and resale rights to make as much money 
as you want without ever paying any royalties whatsoever!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a 
person obviously interested in this subject based upon your
previous internet postings, or visits to one of our affiliate web 
sites.  If you have received this message in error, reply with 
with the word unsubscribe in the subject.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *