Subject: Welcome to frnetmib

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:21:49 -0800 (PST)

--

Welcome to the frnetmib mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe frnetmib [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Thu Dec 17  9:55:37 1998]
Internet Engineering Task Force
Frame Relay Service MIB Working Group (frnetmib)

This is the discussion list for the IETF's Frame Relay Service MIB
working group.  For more information, see the working group charter
(pointer provided below).

The frnetmib list email address is:

[email-masked]

Please send all changes requests to:

[email-masked]

The is a majordomo server.  It understands "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" commands sent in the body of the message.  For help,
send the word "help" in the message body.  It does not understand MIME
format messages.

To contact the list owner, send email to
[email-masked]

The mailing list archives can be found via FTP at
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/frnetmib/

The working group charter and meeting minutes can be found on the WWW
at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/frnetmib-charter.html and via FTP
at: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/frnetmib/