Subject: (FRNETMIB) 44th IETF-MINNEAPOLIS, MN: FRNETMIB (fwd)

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:10:31 -0500 (EST)

Just FYI ...  As always, go to
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html for more info on attending,
although the info on the Minneapolis meeting is a bit sparse so far.
You might want to bookmark it and check it periodically.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 12:39:40 -0500
From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Subject: 44th IETF-MINNEAPOLIS, MN: FRNETMIB

This is to confirm one session for FRNETMIB as follows:

	Tuesday, March 16 at 0900-1000

**********************************************************************
Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Meeting Coordinator

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.