Subject: (FRNETMIB) Administrivia: They've found us; two WG last call announced

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:55:29 -0500

Just FYI, the first attempted spam on the new frnetmib list arrived this
morning.  It didn't take them long to find us!  Thanks to Sun's spam
protection, only I received the email, which is certainly better than it
being inflicted on the entire list.

Back on-topic, it has been very quiet, so I'm going to stir things up a bit.

I am beginning working group last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-spvc-02.txt,
to last two weeks and end on Friday, Feb. 5.  Please review it and send
comments to the list.

Unless any other major comments come up between now and Feb. 5 on
draft-ieft-frnetmib-frs-mib-03.txt, I will then commence WG last call on
that document as well.  I'm warning you now because it is somewhat on the
lengthy side, so I don't want any complaints when working group last call
begins that you were caught by surprise.  Please begin your reviews now!

Thanks much,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.