Subject: (FRNETMIB) Draft frnetmib agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:05:40 -0500

Let me know ASAP if there's anyone else who would like to be added.  We can
also adjust the agenda at the meeting.

Andy

-------

Frame Relay Service MIB WG (frnetmib)

Tuesday, March 16, 1015 - 1115
==============================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-03.txt
   Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay Service

3. draft-ieft-frnetmib-atmiwf-01.txt,
   Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling
   the Frame Relay/ATM PVC Service Interworking Function

4. Open discussion

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.