Subject: (FRNETMIB) A bunch of frnetmib WG business

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:40:03 -0500

I've put a bunch of frnetmib WG business into one email.

1. Our session in Minneapolis has been moved slightly; instead of Tuesday 9 
AM to 10 AM, we are now Tuesday 10:15 to 11:15.  This was done at the 
request of our co-area directors.

2. This ends the WG last call for draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-03.txt (about 
a week late - sorry about that).  We had good comments on the list; here is 
their resolution:

- The priority object(s) requested by Zhongde Yu will be deferred to a
  follow-on extension to the MIB.
- Rob Steinberger's suggestions regarding SLA and fragmentation counters 
  have been partially accepted for this MIB and partially deferred to
  follow-on work, as per the discussion on the list.
- The missing trap prefix will be corrected.

Ken will put out a -04 based upon this resolution.  Given the I-D freeze,
Ken can email it to the WG list as well as the Internet-drafts editor.  It
will be forwarded to the IESG as soon as the I-D freeze is lifted.

3. We have one other current WG draft to discuss in Minneapolis:

draft-ieft-frnetmib-atmiwf-01.txt
Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling
the Frame Relay/ATM PVC Service Interworking Function

Is there anything else people would like to put on the agenda?  If so,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.