Subject: (FRNETMIB) Comments on Internet Draft (draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-03.txt)

From: "Zhongde Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 18:49:30 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam:

Attached please find our comments on the Internet Draft
(draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-03.txt)
regarding the possibility of adding PVC priority objects to frame relay MIB.

Regards,

Zhongde Yu
NSI Communications, Inc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
PS: Thanks a lot for the following replies from Mr. Kenneth Rehbehn and
Mr. Andrew G. Malis.

No suggestions have been made to add a priority object.  Given the
consideration of the Frame Transfer Priority capability in Study Group
7, there very well may be support for adding it.
The draft is starting Working Group last call.  I am not sure how much
change is allowed at that stage.

Ken

As Ken noted, the draft is in an advanced state of development, and the
ease of adding any new objects such as you mentioned above would depend
on whether or not you already had concrete objects you wished to
propose, and how long this would delay the work.  The MIB just entered
working group last call, which is the final two-week period for
technical comments.  It is usually meant to correct errors in the MIB,
but new objects could be considered if the working group agreed.  I
will go ahead and add you to the list, and re-send the last call
announcement to you.  You should send your comments, as detailed as
possible, to the working group's email list
([email-masked]).
Regards,

Andy
FRNETMIB working group chair