Subject: (FRNETMIB) Ending one WG last call and beginning another

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:25:18 -0500 (EST)

This completes working group last call on
draft-ietf-frnetmib-spvc-02.txt, with no comments received.  This is
being submitted to the IESG to be published as a Proposed Standard RFC.

This message also begins working group last call on
draft-ieft-frnetmib-frs-mib-03.txt.  Ken Rehbehn, earlier this week,
posted a diff file between version -02 and -03.  To refresh your
memories, the diff file is at:

ftp://ftp.visualnetworks.com/Pub/IETF/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-03-diff.pdf

This last call concludes in two weeks, on February 19. Please review
and send comments to the list.

Thanks,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.