Subject: RE: (FRNETMIB) frAtmIwfConnAtmPort ?

From: Jai-Jin Lim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 17:55:22 +0900

Dear Rehbehn, Kenneth,

OK. The connection table is maintinng a cross-connection information.
FR DLCI ~ ATM VPC/VCC. Is it right ? My guesses start where if an
ingress FR
DLC is mapped an ATM PVC at interworking point, which is in turn
cross-connected with another ATM connection, necessary information in
interworking point is that {DLCI,VPI,VCI} at interworking point
(frAtmIwfConnFrPort). And pure atm cross-connection information will be
maintained at atmVplTable, atmVclTable, atmVpCrossconnectTable, and
atmVcCrossconnectTable. So, my guess is that frAtmIwfConnAtmPort is
redunt
information.
Is it any information for frAtmIwfConnAtmPort ?
Regards,
Jai-Jin Lim

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.