Subject: (FRNETMIB) Proposed frnetmib agenda in Oslo

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:01:17 -0400

Here is the proposed frnetmib agenda in Oslo.  I plan to send it in Tuesday 
afternoon for official posting, so please let me know by then if I missed 
anything or anyone else would like time on the agenda.

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:12:24 -0400

Whoops ... it would be easier to get comments back if I actually enclosed 
the agenda.  Sorry about that .....

========

Frame Relay Service MIB WG (frnetmib)

Tuesday, July 13, 1700 - 1800
=============================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. Ken Rehbehn and Orly Nicklass, draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-02.txt,
    Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling
    the Frame Relay/ATM PVC Service Interworking Function

3. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass, draft-steinberger-frmrelay-
    service-00.txt, Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay
    Service Level Definitions

4. Open discussion

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074