Subject: (FRNETMIB) Updated Service Level Definitions MIB Draft

From: Rob Steinberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:34:33 -0400

All,

I have submitted the updated draft for Frame Relay Service Level
Definitions.  It can be found either on the working group home page or

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-steinberger-frmrelay-service-01.txt

The following items have been updated since the initial version of the
draft:

  1. Cleaned several typos.
  2. Added range to frsldPvcCtrlPacketFreq.
  3. Changed range of frsldPvcCtrlDelayTimeOut to match that of
     frsldPvcCtrlPacketFreq.
  4. Clarified what happens when frsldPvcCtrlPacketFreq is set to
     zero.
  5. Changed delay to count in microseconds instead of milliseconds.
  6. Created a new sample control table and moved sample specific
     information into it.
  7. This changed the prefix of the object name from "frsldPvcCtrl" to
     "frsldSmplCtrl".
  8. Added the sample control index to the indexes of the sample
     tables.
  9. Changed all occasions of TimeTicks to TimeStamp.
 10. Added frsldPvcCtrlPurge to aide in control validity of
     information due to PVC status changes.
 11. Added frsldPvcCtrlDeleteOnPurge to automatically delete rows on
     purge.
 12. Added frsldPvcCtrlLastPurgeTime object to help track changes.
 13. Added units clauses to all time related fields.
 14. Added section about MIB Structure.
 15. Added section about relation to other MIBs.
 16. Reworded the "change in" syntax found in the sample tables to be
     more explicit.

Please let me know if you have issues with the document.

The only issue that I know of right now is that the next release of
the draft must be renamed to reflect that it is a working group
document.

Rob.

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.