Subject: (FRNETMIB) FRS MIB - REMOVE: "SNMP Group of MIB II is an implementation choi ce"

From: "Rehbehn, Kenneth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:24:58 -0400

The FRS MIB draft makes the following statement:

  Frame Relay Network Service interfaces do not support any other
  groups or objects in the Interfaces group of MIB II.  Also, supporting
  the SNMP Group of MIB II is an implementation choice.

The SNMP group is a mandatory group (per RFC 1907).  I would like to
remove the sentence "Also, supporting the SNMP Group of MIB II is an
implementation choice.".

Per the IESG, I will also be pointing to the SNMP group in RFC 1907 instead
of the old MIB II.

Any objections?  If not it is gone.

Ken

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ken Rehbehn                              Phone: +1-301-296-2325
Visual Networks                            Fax: +1-301-296-2302
2092 Gaither Rd              EMail: [email-masked]
Rockville, MD  20850              http://www.visualnetworks.com

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.