Subject: (FRNETMIB) QoS Summit

From: "Peter lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:09:22 +0200

QoS Summit: key requirements for advanced applications running on future
networks. Technologies (MPLS, ATM, IntSev/DiffServ, Frame Relay).
Managing, policing, billing, charging QoS. The annual rendez-vous with
top senior specialists.
Paris, France, 16-19 November 1999

Please see details at the following web address:
http://www.upperside.fr/baqos.htm

Sorry to post this message on the list.

Thanks

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:31:07 -0400

Peter,

Please do NOT post commercial announcements (even if they are for a 
conference) on this list again!  In fact, you shouldn't have sent it to ANY 
IETF working group lists (I only got about 20 copies of your 
announcement).  If it happens again, I'll be forced to remove you from the 
list.

Thanks,
Andy

--------

>X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.