Subject: (FRNETMIB) Final FRNETMIB agenda for Washington

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:09:27 -0400

Frame Relay Service MIB WG (frnetmib)

Monday, November 8, 0930 - 1130
===============================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass,
    draft-steinberger-frmrelay-service-01.txt, Definitions of Managed
    Objects for Frame Relay Service Level Definitions

    To prepare, please read the following:
    http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.13/frf13.pdf
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-steinberger-frmrelay-service-01.txt

3. Prayson Pate, Bob Lynch, and Ken Rehbehn, draft-pate-mfrmib-00.txt,
    Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling the 
    UNI/NNI Multilink Frame Relay Function

    To prepare, please read the following:
    http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.16/frf16.pdf
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pate-mfrmib-00.txt

    Also, at the URL
    ftp://ftp.visualnetworks.com/pub/ietf/draft-pate-mfrmib-00.zip,
    you can find a zip file with the internet draft, the MIB extracted
    from the draft, the smicng.inc file for compiling the MIB, and an
    introductory Frame Relay Forum contribution.

4. Open discussion

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.