Subject: (FRNETMIB) URL correction: Please review Frame Relay Service MIB

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:51:04 -0400

One of the URLs in the following email got word-wrapped.  The two URLs are:

http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.13/frf13.pdf

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-steinberger-frmrelay-service-01.txt

Sorry about that,
Andy

------- Begin of Forwarded Message ------- 
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 4.2.1.10 (Beta)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:45:31 -0400
To: [email-masked]
From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Please review Frame Relay Service MIB
Cc: [email-masked]

frnetmibbers,

The list has been very quiet regarding the Frame Relay Service MIB that was 
introduced at the Oslo meeting.  This will be the primary topic in 
Washington.  To prepare, I suggest that you first read 
http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.13/frf13.pdf, which defines the 
terminology and measurement points, and then 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-steinberger-frmrelay-service-01 
.txt, which is the MIB in question.  Comments to the list prior to the 
Washington meeting are not only invited, but encouraged!

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886

------- End of Forwarded Message ------- 

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.