Subject: (FRNETMIB) Ending WG last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-04.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:31:16 -0500

With the release of draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-04.txt and 
draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-09.txt, the issues raised during the atmiwf 
last call by Mike Grobelch and Keith McCloghrie have been resolved.  Thus, 
draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-04.txt is being forwarded to the IESG to be 
published as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Version -08 of the frs MIB has been through IETF last call; this version 
(-09) contains required revisions to match the most recent changes in the 
iwf MIB.

Thanks to the use of AUGMENTS in the atmiwf MIB as suggested by Keith, no 
revisions to RFCs 2514 or 2515 are required to support this MIB.

Note to the IESG and RFC Editor: These two MIBs cross-reference each other, 
so they will need to be published together, with the references updated by 
the RFC Editor.

Thanks to all that contributed to these two MIBs, and especially to Ken for 
the hard work he put in as the primary editor for both documents.

Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.