Subject: (FRNETMIB) End of WG last call on final two frnetmib work items

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:26:55 -0500

This completes the working group last call on the frnetmib WG's last two 
work items, Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay Service Level 
Definitions, 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-03.txt, 
and Definitions of Managed Objects for Circuit to Interface Translation, 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frsi-01.txt.  Both 
MIBs are now submitted to the IESG to be published as Proposed Standard RFCs.

As this also completes all outstanding work items, frnetmib will not meet 
in Minneapolis.  I would like to thank all WG participants, especially the 
WG's authors and editors and our IESG advisors and reviewers, for their 
contributions and support.  I am very pleased with our results, and I hope 
that you all are as well.  The mailing list will stay alive; feel free to 
continue to use it for relevant email.

Cheers,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis     [email-masked]     phone:408-383-7223
Vivace Networks/2730 Orchard Parkway/San Jose, CA 95134/fax:408-904-4748
http://www.vivacenetworks.com

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.