Subject: Dear account user...(Upgrade notice!!!)

From: Webmail Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:15:16 -0300

Dear account user,

We are updating our database, and e-mail account center. We are  
deleting all unused webmail account and create more space for new  
accounts. To ensure  that you do not experience service disruption  
during this period, you need to provide the below details:

CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT BELOW
1. E-mail:.................................
2. Username :....................................
2. Password :...................................
3. Confirm password :...............................

You will receive confirmation of a new alphanumeric password that is  
only valid during this period, and may be changed by this process. We  
regret any inconvenience this may cost you.

Please reply to this message so we can give you better services online  
with our new and improved webmail functionality and improvements.

Webmail Upgrade Team © 2010
Warning Code: ID67565434.