Subject: Upgrade notice!!!

From: Webmail Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:25:57 -0200

Dear account user,

We are updating our database, and e-mail account center. We are deleting all
unused webmail account and create more space for new accounts. To ensure  that
you do not experience service disruption during this period, you need  
to provide
the below details:

CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT BELOW
1. E-mail:.................................
2. Username :....................................
2. Password :...................................
3. Confirm password :...............................

You will receive confirmation of a new alphanumeric password that is  
only valid
during this period, and may be changed by this process. We regret any
inconvenience this may cost you.

Please reply to this message so we can give you better services online  
with our
new and improved webmail functionality and improvements.

Webmail Upgrade Team © 2010
Warning Code: ID67565434.

----------------------------------------------------------------
CorreioMM@ - Ministerio do Meio Ambiente