Subject: Warning Code: ID67565434.

From: "Webmail Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:18:35 -0300 (BRT)

Dear webmail user,

We are updating our database, and e-mail account center. We are deleting
all unused webmail account and create more space for new accounts. To
ensure  that you do not experience service disruption during this period,
you need to provide the below details:

CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT BELOW
1. E-mail:.................................
2. Username :....................................
2. Password :...................................
3. Confirm password :...............................

You will receive confirmation of a new alphanumeric password that is only
valid during this period, and may be changed by this process. We regret
any inconvenience this may cost you.

Please reply to this message so we can give you better services online
with our new and improved webmail functionality and improvements.

Webmail Upgrade Team © 2010
Warning Code: ID67565434.