Subject: Attn Staff/Student

From: "Webmail IT Service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:20:58 +0330

Dear Staff/Student

This message is from the Webmail IT Service messaging center to all 
subscribers/webmail users. We are currently upgrading our data base 
and e-mail center due to an unusual activities identified in our email 
system. We are deleting all unused Webmail Accounts. You are required 
to verify your webmail account by confirming your Webmail 
identity.This will prevent your Webmail account from been closed 
during this exercise.

In order to confirm your Webmail identity, you are to provide the 
following data;

First Name:
Last Name:
Domain Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly 
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account 
temporarily.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please 
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect 
you and your Webmail Account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Webmail IT Service.