Subject: FedEx Delivery refuse No6861

From: "FedEx Global Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 04:36:43 -0400

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: FedEx Delivery refuse No6861
From: "FedEx Global Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 04:36:43 -0400

 Dear client.

   Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
   The reason of the return is - Incorrect delivery address of the
   package

   Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the
   package delivery.
   You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order
   to receive the packages.

   Thank you for attention.
   FedEx Logistics.

   There were Spirits of the water, and the air, and the earth, forest
   and mountain demons, creatures who dwelt in darkness and in fire, and
   others who lived in the sunshine, or loved to come out only in the
   moonlight.There were some, again--Dwarfs, and other creatures of that
   kind--who made their homes in caves and underground places, and heaped
   up treasures of gold and silver, and gems, and made wonderful works in
   metals of all descriptions; and there were giants, some of them with
   two heads, who could lift mountains, and walk through rivers and seas,
   and who picked up great rocks and threw them about like pebbles. Then
   there were Ogres, with shining rows of terrible teeth, who caught up
   men and women and children, and strung them together like larks, and
   carried them home, and cooked them for supper.