Subject: FedEx service. Get your parcel No17734

From: "FedEx Logistics Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:29:08 -0400

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: FedEx service. Get your parcel No17734
From: "FedEx Logistics Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:29:08 -0400

 Dear client!

   Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
   The reason of the return is - "Incorrect delivery address of the
   package"

   Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the
   package delivery.
   You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order
   to receive the packages.

   Thank you for your attention.
   FedEx Express Services.

   Morton, you have often praised, my uncle has often jested at, the
   womanish softness of my face. There have been moments when I have seen
   that face in the glass, and known it not, but started in wild
   affright, and fancied that I beheld a demon; perhaps in that moment
   this change was over it. Slowly Isora gazed upon me; slowly blanched
   into the hues of death grew her cheek and lip; slowly that lip uttered
   the oath I enjoined. I released my gripe, and she fell to the earth
   suddenly, and stunned as if struck by lightning. I stayed not to look
   on what I had done; I heard your step advance; I fled by a path that
   led from the garden to the beach; and I reached my home without
   retaining a single recollection of the space I had traversed to attain
   it.