Subject: Ftp-WG: HOT STOCK PICK

From: "Annapurna Lolla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:37:21 -0400

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:40 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:24 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:17 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:09 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:01 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:47 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:42 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:36 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:27 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:21 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:15 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:10 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 04:03 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:56 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:51 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:45 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:38 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:31 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:20 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:12 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 03:00 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 02:53 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 02:46 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 02:38 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 02:30 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 02:24 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 02:13 >>>

Encounter.com, Inc.  (OTC BB:  ENCR)http://fridaysstockpicks.com/
The Stock is currently trading at only 32 cents!

Upside potential is tremendous!

Their current fiscal year earnings (May 31, 2000) are projected at 36
cents per share, justifying a future share price of $4.00 to $6.00 in
the next twelve months.

Company operates singlestogo.com interactive singles matching web site!

Company is licensing it's name to and internet gaming casino and will
participate in a revenue sharing of highly profitable online gambling
business!!!!!

ENCR is positioned to become the world's leading provider of online
services to the huge global singles market, concentrating on 'voice
personals', online dating, theater & event booking, Internet gaming, and
the multi-billion travel industry. 

Read the analysis on this fascinating company at
http://fridaysstockpicks.com/