Subject: Ftp-WG: HOT STOCK PICK

From: "Annapurna Lolla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:52:24 -0400

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 07:56 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 07:34 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 07:09 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 06:44 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 06:20 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 06:08 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:59 >>>

In message <[email-masked]>, you write:
>I keep getting this about every minute or so, and the message gets
>longer each time.  It looks to be a really nasty loop somewhere.  Any
>chance someone can stifle it?

>Annapurna Lolla wrote: