Subject: Ftp-WG: RE: [email-masked]

From: "Annapurna Lolla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:36:07 -0400

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 07:47 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 07:30 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 06:53 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 06:27 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 06:07 >>>

I'm on vacation till 8th of August. You may please contact C Balu
([email-masked]) for any project related issues.

>>> "[email-masked]" 07/27/99 05:39 >>>

Heh...This list obviously doesn't check for autoresponders and is in a
loop....too bad it doesn't seem to be that closely watched. Anyway, in
my
case, mail on a shell account with procmail running works wonders. I
don't
even notice when the sh|t hits /dev/null. Mail filters for all of you
windoze folks should work comparably though. 

-steely

o------------------------------------------------------------------o
|"...one must live outside of society's|    Slippery Jim DiGriz    |
| bonds or die of absolute boredom."   |  The Stainless Steel Rat  |
|        The Stainless Steel Rat       |   [email-masked]   |
|               -Harry Harrison        |                           |
|--------------------------------------|           a.k.a           |
| "Only the infinity of the depths of a|                           |
| man's mind can really tell a story." |         Kevin Rice        |
|               -Unknown source        |       [email-masked]      |
o------------------------------------------------------------------o