Subject: Ftp-WG: No-Spam Bulk Email Advertising!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:26:25 -0500

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT TO THOUSANDS!

NO SPECIAL BULK EMAIL SOFTWARE REQUIRED!

SEND EMAIL TO ONE ADDRESS, IT GETS SENT TO 
THOUSANDS OF OPT-IN SUBSCRIBERS!

What does this mean to you? Simple. No more spending 
HUNDREDS of dollars on expensive software, and no more 
getting shut down by your ISP for "spamming"!

Send your ad to our daily updated list of over 1000 opt-in subscribers! 
Opt-in means the people on our lists have REQUESTED to get email 
ads from people just like you! These are EAGER recipients to your ad!!

You also recieve OVER $500 in FREE bonuses!! Bulk email software,
search engine and FFA submission software, free faxing, free classified
ad submission software, and SO MUCH MORE we cant even mention
it all here!! ITS AWESOME!!

Membership is JUST $39 A YEAR...NO EXTRA FEES EVER!!!
(Yes, we are for real. We have been in business since October 1997 
with a very satisfied customer base growing daily!)

For more information, reply to this email with "INFO" in the subject 
and we will send you all the details!