Subject: Ftp-WG: RE: e-mail service info....

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:11:45 -0500

GET IT OUT THERE!    WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT!!

Tired of endlessly posting your ad to ONLINE CLASSIFIED SITES 
that don't get the results you need? The fact is there are over 7000 
such sites scattered about the web and frankly none of them 
generate enough traffic to be worth your while. Even when 
someone does find or visits one of these sites, your ad is hopelessly 
lost in a myriad of similar offerings. 

Another frustration is search engines. If you are not in the Top 10 
forget about high traffic visiting your web site. Not everyone can be 
in the Top 10 and stay there, when there are estimates of 4 million 
that have a web pages. 

You ask, how do we know? That's exactly what we used to do.

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct e-mail. 
It's similar to the postman delivering a letter to your mailbox. There is NO 
stumbling on to it! The ability to promote your product, service, website, 
or MLM/Network Marketing opportunity to millions instantly is what 
advertisers have been dreaming of for over 100 years. 

We will e-mail your one page promotion to a list of our general and/or 
targeted addresses. The greatest part is, it's completely affordable.

NOTICE: No pornography, chain letters, get quick rich, pyramid scheme, 
or any threatening or questionable materials. Don't even Ask!!

* * *  SPECIAL OF THE WEEK: 1 Million addresses on a CD-ROM.

This CD consists of ALL GENERAL INTERNET ADDRESSES, the 
biggest & most popular Internet companies. There are over 1 million 
addresses, less than 30 days old. These addresses were actually 
extracted, not made by an address generator. Also, these email 
addresses have been verified and YOU should receive a 
90% DELIVERY RATE.

This CD was sorted/deduped, (duplicates removed) and randomized 
in each domain. The purification process includes 13 custom filters, 
run against the global remove list and through our 192MB - remove\flamer 
list. The EDU, ORG, GOV, Mil, and US domains were removed as well as 
domains that asked not to receive e-mail. The CD was run against our 
custom filter of 2,492 keywords to remove even more.

Regular price is $399, but if purchased CD before11-30-99
Only $299 - PRIORITY shipping is included.  

Fax (801) 469-3418 to inquire about  CD or about direct e-mail 
pricing. If you respond by 11-30-99, receive a special discount on our 
professional e-mailing services. 

THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT!

Name: ______________________________________________________

Address: ____________________________________________________

City: __________________________ State: ______ Zip: ______________

Country: _______________

Email Address: _______________________________________________

Phone:  __________________________