Subject: Ftp-WG: Undervalued Growth Stock

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 03:47:55 -0500

OTCBB Stock Alert's Last Two Picks:
EMRG from $ .60 to $2.50 in 10 days for a GAIN OF OVER 400%!!!
DICE from $ .49 to $1.62 in 7 days for a GAIN OF OVER 300%!!!

HERE IS OUR NEXT EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK:
Diversified Product Inspections, Inc. (OTCBB: DPRI)
BUY AT $0.92
SELL TARGET $4.60 = DIAMOND PLAY !!!!

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER
COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR DPRI !!!

Revenues for DPRI, a 10-year old, fully-reporting company, have  skyrocketed 600%
higher this year to over $8 Million on substantial US Government and Insurance
Industry contracts. DPRI's client list of over 50 major insurance companies includes
Allstate, Fireman's Fund, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Prudential, Hartford, and
Nationwide.

We are expecting significant news this week regarding increasing revenue and
contract expansion from DPRI's Fortune 500 customer base. The stock has already
bounced sharply from its 52-week low and will continue moving up immediately. We
think the stock could easily climb above $4 in less than a month.

WE ARE PROJECTING RECORD VOLUME AND PRICE APPRECIATION AS DPRI MAY VERY WELL BE ONE
OF THE MOST UNDERVALUED STOCKS ON THE OTCBB!!!

DISCLAIMER: OTCBB Stock Alert is a financial advisory network focusing on
high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a great investment
reward. It has the policy to acquire existing small newsletters, is not affiliated
with any broker or dealer and is not a registered 
investment advisor. The information contained in this publication is for
informational purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of
any offer to buy securities. Investment in smallcap companies is considered
extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment
made in these companies. Investors should use the information
contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional
research on the featured company in order to allow the investor to form their own
opinion regarding the featured company. OTCBB Stock Alert has received five thousand
free trading shares from a third party as 
compensation for the dissemination of this stock profile. Since we have a position
in DPRI there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions and
therefore such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. We will
benefit from any increase in price for DPRI. We may liquidate our position at any
time; before, during or after the dissemination of this stock alert.