Subject: [gaia] IRTF GAIA RG-to-be meeting

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 02:26:50 +0000

Dear All,

I have had some offline email suggestions that it will be better to
have 2.5 hour meeting at the IETF in March to get the ball running as
we can participation from the IETFers too.

The IETF meeting is from March 2-7, 2014 and I have now setup a doodle
poll to know what would be the ideal date and time. The poll will
close by tomorrow the 10th January at 10:00 am UK time - so that I can
pass on the info to Lars Eggert for him to arrange the logistics.

Please vote here:
http://doodle.com/rey7xuefv2p7gktd

Warren Kumari (Google) will be co-chairing the meeting along with me.

Also in the comments section, please let us know whether you intend to
talk or just participate.

Thanks
Arjuna
-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/