Subject: [gaia] Gaia meeting

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 03:46:32 +0000

All,
   We have requested a room for the meeting and are currently waiting
for the IETF to confirm the date/time (which is likely to be either
March 6th pm or March 7th am).

Warren and I are meeting early next week to plan the agenda.

I see that some of you are interested to give a talk. I also received
some offline emails from folks wishing to attend and talk.

For those who wish to give a talk - Could you please send us an email
us details on the topic by Monday next week. Based on the number of
talks we can then plan the durations of the talk/agenda etc?

For the new members who joined in - please see this message for
details : http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gaia/current/msg00041.html

If you are intending to attend, please send me an email so that we
have the numbers. Thanks.

Arjuna
-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/