Subject: [gaia] Tentative talks

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:02:19 +0000

All,
  Warren Kumari and I had a meeting today to plan the agenda. Warren
will send an email regarding the plans. This mail is the tentative
list of speakers who have expressed interest to talk (please confirm
if there are any changes) and we plan to invite someone from the ISOC
to kickoff the meeting.

(1) ISOC - TBD

(2) Martin Koyabe (Commonwealth Telecommunications Organization):
Regulatory/Policy challenges

(3) Google.org: Policy + Project loon

(4) Saleem Bhatti (Saleem Bhatti): IU-ATC

(5) Dirk Trossen (Interdigital): Architectural Challenges

(6) Panagiotis Papadimitriou (University of Hannover): Virtual Public Networks

(7) Joerg Ott (Aalto University): Liberouter project (tentative
subject to not clashing with DTNRG)

(8) Jey Chen (NYU): TCP Subpacket regimes/Web - to confirm based on date.

(9)Yahel Ben David (TIER): Project Celerate via Videoconferencing.

Arjuna

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/