Subject: [gaia] GAIA meeting agenda

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:54:04 +0000

All,
  There were a few requests for us to accommodate those who would have
to come from the TCPM meeting which ends at 3:00 pm. So we have
shifted the talks by 5 mins.

Please see the revised agenda here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/gaia

Also, there were a couple more requests for talks one from the
Alliance for Affordable Internet policy manager and the other from
Funkfeuer wireless network folks who wanted a 5 min slot - so we have
managed to get them in too. A4AI will give a joint talk with the CTO.

As you can see, the agenda is packed and we would have to strictly
follow the times - so please make sure you stick to the time :)

The IRTF requires the slides of the talks to made available before the
meeting - so could you please send me the slides before end of
wednesday 5th March. Thanks.

Regards
Arjuna
-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/