Subject: [gaia] Fwd: [programme-announce-il] ISOC Fellowship to the IETF 90 (Toronto, Canada)

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:55:52 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Conte <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 March 2014 21:45
Subject: [programme-announce-il] ISOC Fellowship to the IETF 90
(Toronto, Canada)
To: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet Society has announced that it is inviting applications
for its latest Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF.  The
Fellowship programme allows engineers from emerging and developing
economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.

As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body,
responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based
networks. IETF participants represent an international community of
network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the
technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of
Internet architecture.

Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process.
The Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications
for IETF 90 in Toronto, Canada:

* IETF 90, July 20-25, 2014, Toronto, Canada

Information and links to apply can be found at:
http://www.internetsociety.org/ietf-fellows

Fellowship applications are due by 11 April 2014.

I encourage you apply or pass this information about this program to
individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the
Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.

The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias,
Google, Microsoft, NBCUniversal, and Verisign.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email-masked].

Kind Regards,

Steve Conte

-----
Steve Conte
Internet Leadership Programme
The Internet Society
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Programme-announce-il mailing list
[email-masked]
https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/programme-announce-il

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/