Subject: [gaia] Smart Data Pricing Workshop 2015

From: Soumya Sen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:41:15 -0500

Hi,

This information might be of interest to GAIA members. The 4th Workshop on
Smart Data Pricing will be held on April 27, 2015 with IEEE INFOCOM (
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~ssen/SDP2015/). The workshop brings together ideas
from network engineering and economics to address issues in improving
broadband access and sustainability of demand growth.

If you would like to submit a technical paper, the deadline is on Dec 7,
2014. All papers will be eligible for the new "Bell Labs Best Paper Award"
for Smart Data Pricing. The workshop will also feature an industry-academia
panel. Details can be found at: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~ssen/SDP2015/

Thanks,
Soumya
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soumya Sen
Assistant Professor, Information & Decision Sciences
3-370 Carlson School of Management
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455

Website: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~ssen
"Smart Data Pricing" book: www.wiley.com/buy/9781118611661
<http://dmmsclick.wiley.com/click.asp?p=25526143&m=88793&u=2334962>
Twitter: @SamSen4 <https://twitter.com/SamSen4>
Google Scholar profile: http://goo.gl/hVJTMe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------