Subject: [gaia] Third GAIA workshop at ACM DEV

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:47:57 +0100

All,

The tentative agenda for the third GAIA workshop is now online
(waiting for a few titles from the speakers).
https://sites.google.com/site/irtfgaia/home/3rd-gaia-meeting

Currently bookings are opened on discounted rates at the Hilton San
Jose hotel, California which would be the venue of the workshop + DEV
(http://acmdev.org/venue/).

Accommodation can be booked online or over the phone. We have blocked
a limited set of rooms at Hilton San Jose for December 4th and 5th
nights at the discounted rate of $139 + tax per night. Use the group
code DEV and refer to the ACM DEV-5 conference to avail the special
discount.

 The discounted rates are guaranteed only until November 5, 2014, or
until the blocked rooms are sold out, whichever is earlier. Hence, we
request DEV/GAIA attendees to make the hotel reservations at the
earliest. Please contact the hotel directly for any booking/discounted
rate related questions (for example, for additional nights
before/after).

Regards
Arjuna

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/