Subject: [gaia] slides for the GAIA workshop

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:23:34 +0100

for those who spoke and have not yet sent me the slides, please do so
- as it will be very helpful for the rest to see what has actually
been discussed.

some of the slides are online:
https://sites.google.com/site/irtfgaia/home/gaia-2

Regards
-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:40:49 +0100

I have also uploaded the photos from the workshop here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/113929892437749878620/albums/6072880229996387521?authkey=CKbWlpuJoPy4Ug

And linked this up on the agenda page. If anyone has any objections to
any pic, let me know soon. Thanks.

Regards

---

From: Roger Baig Viñas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 06:57:08 +0200

@Arjuna, Marco, thanks for organising such an interesting and productive workshop. I'm glad I had the opportunity to attend it.

Kind regards.

-- 
Roger Baig Viñas
Fundació Privada per a la Xarxa Oberta, Lliure i Neutral guifi.net