Subject: [gaia] GAIA workshop in Cambridge

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:55:34 +0100

All,
  The final participants list is here: http://doodle.com/kq4nxewwsytwvva6

If you are not planning to attend the workshop, could you please let
me know immediately.

The final agenda is here: https://sites.google.com/site/irtfgaia/home/gaia-2

It will be great if you can email me your presentations by Friday
17th, so that I can upload them prior to the workshop.

Also, there is no plan for any formal dinner for Monday evening, but I
am planning to book a floor in the nearby pub from 5pm onwards thats
within walking distance (http://thecastleinncambridge.com/)  for us to
socialise/have dinner etc. So incase anyone who wishes to not attend,
please let me too - so that I have the right numbers for reserving the
tables. Thanks.

Finally thanks to Mat Ford from the ISOC for helping me with the
funding to host you all and Jane Butler for providing the "Wireless
Networking in the Developing World" book as a compliment for everyone
who is attending the workshop.

Regards
Arjuna
-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/