Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Early registration deadline for GAIA+DEV-5 and extended hotel reservation deadline

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:54:17 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Krishnaram Kenthapadi" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Nov 2014 07:48
Subject: Early registration deadline for GAIA+DEV-5 and extended hotel
reservation deadline
To: "Arjuna Sathiaseelan" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Marshini Chetty" <[email-masked]>, "Vanessa Frias-Martinez" <
[email-masked]>, "Anitha Kannan" <[email-masked]>, "Shankar K" <
[email-masked]>, "Krishnaram Kenthapadi" <[email-masked]>, "Arunesh
Mathur" <[email-masked]>

Hi Arjuna,

Could you please announce the following to the GAIA attendees:

1.       *Registration* to DEV 2014 and 3rd GAIA workshop is now open:
http://acmdev.org/registration/

a.       The early bird registration prices end on *November 21, 2014*.

2.       The cut-off date for availing the discounted rates at the conference
hotel <http://acmdev.org/venue> has been extended till *November 17, 2014*.
The organizers request the attendees to reserve the conference hotel at the
earliest since (1) the discounted rate is guaranteed only for a limited set
of blocked rooms and (2) the conference has a financial commitment
associated with the guestroom block.

a.       As there are several events happening in San Jose downtown during
December 1st week, the conference hotel may not even be available once the
blocked rooms are sold out.

Looking forward to GAIA + DEV-5 next month!

Thanks,

Krishnaram

(On behalf of the organizing committee)