Subject: [gaia] ACM DEV 5 Registration Now Opened

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:26:56 +0000

The ACM DEV 5 registration has now opened: http://acmdev.org/registration/

Please note if you are attending the GAIA workshop, you are also
required to register for the ACM DEV 5 (the price is all inclusive).
This covers the costs of hosting the GAIA workshop.

Regards

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 18:46:07 +0200

It would have been nice if the ACM DEV organizers would also have had
a room block for the night before the GAIA workshop.  I could not get
a room in the Hilton for that day.

Jörg

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:15:55 +0000

Hello Joerg,
  I booked myself at the Ramada which is ~10 mins walk from the Hilton
at a fraction of the Hilton cost..

Regards