Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Europe 2020: Securing Equal Access to High-Speed Internet - 21st January 2015, Brussels

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 10:01:07 +0000

Very relevant
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Public Policy Exchange" <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Dec 2014 09:51
Subject: Europe 2020: Securing Equal Access to High-Speed Internet - 21st
January 2015, Brussels
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc:

   *Europe 2020: Bridging the Digital Divide *
*Securing Equal Access to High-Speed Internet*
 Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre, Brussels
*Wednesday 21st January 2015*
 *KEY SPEAKER:*

*Anna Krzyzanowska *Head of Unit
DG CONNECT
European Commission
 Event Details
<http://www.publicpolicyexchange.co.uk/events/FA21-PPE2?ss=em&tg=1a> Website
<http://www.publicpolicyexchange.co.uk/events/eu/?ss=em&tg=1b> Register to
Attend
<http://www.publicpolicyexchange.co.uk/book.php?event=FA21-PPE2&ss=em&tg=1c>

As part of the Europe 2020 strategy, fast and ultra-fast Internet access is
a priority of the Digital Agenda for Europe.

 Although much progress has been made over the past few years to improve
European connectivity, there is still work to be done until every citizen
and business is connected to sufficient broadband infrastructures. For the
EU, the next and ultimate step will be to close the digital divide, deploy
ultra fast broadband everywhere in Europe and bring the digital single
market by 2015 in order to fully enjoy the benefits offered by ICT and keep
up with international competitors.

This timely international symposium provides an invaluable opportunity to
discuss how to overcome existing barriers to secure equal access to
high-speed broadband across Europe.

 For further details, please refer to the enclosed event abstract and
programme. Do feel free to circulate this information to relevant
colleagues within your organisation.

 In the meantime, *to ensure your organisation is represented*, please book
online
<http://www.publicpolicyexchange.co.uk/book.php?event=FA21-PPE2&ss=em&tg=1d>
or complete and return the registration form at your earliest convenience
in order to secure your delegate place(s).

Kind regards,

*The Conference Team*
Public Policy Exchange
Tel: +44 (0) 845 606 1535
Fax: +44 (0) 845 606 1539
If you do not wish to receive further information regarding PPE events
then click
here
<unsubscribe+arjuna.sathiaseelan=[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
.
 Public Policy Exchange Ltd Registered in England & Wales, &#8470 7350384
Registered Office: 253 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8QT