Subject: [gaia] community wifi toolkit

From: Paola Di Maio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:15:28 +0530

Can't remember if I asked this q already (apologies if I have, because
I dont remember the answer)

Talking to Airjaldi  in Himachal P, India to see what is the best way
to set up our own
community network, where they do not reach with their coverage,  In
addition to any info
they may be able to provide, I am looking around at whatever info I can find
off the shelf

Wondering, is there a toolkit already, to guide people where to buy bandwidth,
equipment, about the law, and the possible economic models etc?
(got the feeling I asked this already)

if not, would anyone be interested in starting one, on the wiki
perhaps, with some
localization (a list of possible sffiliates , suppliers, legislation
etc in each region)
I suppose we could find funding for this

PDM