Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Facebook reception

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 03:19:51 -0800

For those who have registered for the GAIA workshop tomorrow and wants
to attend the FB hosted reception and meet the connectivity lab folks
please RSVP soon (didnt realise Vishy Poosla moved to FB from Bell
labs India until I saw their attendee list :) )..

see below

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shankar K <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 December 2014 at 18:13
Subject: Facebook reception
To: Arunesh Mathur <[email-masked]>, Anitha Kannan
<[email-masked]>, Krishnaram Kenthapadi <[email-masked]>, Vanessa
Frias-Martinez <[email-masked]>, Marshini Chetty <[email-masked]>,
Rajan Vaish <[email-masked]>, Arjuna Sathiaseelan
<[email-masked]>, Lakshminarayanan Subramanian
<[email-masked]>

Hi all,

We have the details for the Facebook reception happening on Thursday
following GAIA. Please RSVP to give them an estimate of how many will
be at the reception. Hoping to see all of you there. :)

http://fbatgaiadev2014.splashthat.com/

Arunesh, can you update the website ASAP with the following text?

Facebook is hosting a reception following GAIA on Dec 4, 2014 between
7-9pm at the Hilton San Jose (Market Room, 1st Floor). This event is
open to all registered participants attending GAIA/DEV 2014. More
details and RSVP at: http://fbatgaiadev2014.splashthat.com/ (please
respond by Thursday Dec 4, 10am).

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/