Subject: [gaia] Fwd: [programme-announce-il] ** Applications Open for Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 93 (Prague, Czech Republic) **

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:14:44 +0000

For info.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niel Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 March 2015 at 10:07
Subject: [programme-announce-il] ** Applications Open for Internet Society
Fellowship to IETF 93 (Prague, Czech Republic) **
To: "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>

 ​​Dear Colleagues,

 The Internet Society has announced that it is inviting applications for
its latest Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF.  The Fellowship
programme allows engineers from emerging and developing economies to attend
an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.

 As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body,
responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks.
IETF participants represent an international community of network
designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical
operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet
architecture.

 Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The
Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications for the
IETF 93 in Prague, Czech Republic:

 * IETF 93, July 19-24, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic.

 Information and links to apply can be found at: http://www.internetsociety.
org/fellows-ietf

 Fellowship applications will close on 5 April, 2015.

 I encourage you to apply or pass this information about this program to
individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the
Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.

 The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias,
Google, NBCUniversal, Microsoft, and Verisign.

 If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Niel Harper <
[email-masked]>.

 Regards,

 -----------------------------
 Niel Harper
 Senior Manager, Next Generation Leaders Programmes
 Internet Society
 1775 Wiehle Avenue
 Reston, VA
 Email: [email-masked]
 Skype: OlokunBB
 *http://www.linkedin.com/in/nielharper
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/nielharper>*

_______________________________________________
Programme-announce-il mailing list
[email-masked]
https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/programme-announce-il

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d