Subject: [gaia] GAIA Meetings at the IETF and DEV

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:51:15 +0100

All,
  Time of the year to let you all know that we will be having the GAIA
meeting at the IETF in Prague (exact date of the meeting TBD - but the IETF
dates are july 19-24) and a full day workshop at the DEV on Nov 30.

1/ There are opportunities at the IETF to do few focussed demos (TBD) -
would anyone be interested?

2/Does anyone want to present at the IETF/IRTF GAIA Meeting?

3/DEV is pretty far away - but you may want to consider giving a talk (Jane
Coffin will be giving a keynote talk on some of ISOC's experiences in
connecting emerging regions probably followed by a panel session -- but we
will have places for some good talks and possible demos (tbd)).

Regards

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:52:22 +0100

Sorry forgot to link the DEV page incase anyone has missed it:
http://www.acmdev.org/

Regards

On 15 April 2015 at 08:51, Arjuna Sathiaseelan <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> 3/DEV is pretty far away - but you may want to consider giving a talk
> (Jane Coffin will be giving a keynote talk on some of ISOC's experiences in