Subject: [gaia] Workshop on New Frontiers in IoT

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:12:38 +0000

all,
The Telecommunications/ICT4D Laboratory (T/ICT4D) of the Abdus Salam
International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP, Trieste, Italy), in
collaboration with the University of Cambridge, the University College
London, and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), are
organizing a "Workshop on New Frontiers in Internet of Things", to be held
at the ICTP, Trieste, Italy, from 7 to 18 March 2016. This Workshop is
co-sponsored by the International Telecommunications Union,
Telecommunication Development Sector (ITU-D), the Internet Society (ISOC)
and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA).

If you are interested in attending, we have fully funded positions - apply
here: http://indico.ictp.it/event/7601/

For any queries, please contact me or Marco Zennaro (cc-ed).

Regards

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d