Subject: [gaia] Applied Networking Research Workshop 2016

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:25:40 +0000

All -

Please do consider submitting -

The Applied Networking Research Workshop 2016 (ANRW ’16) (
https://irtf.org/anrw/2016/) co-located with the IETF-96 meeting in Berlin,
Germany on Saturday, July 17, 2016 is an academic workshop that provides a
forum for researchers, vendors, network operators and the
Internet standards community to present and discuss emerging results in
applied networking research. It is organized by the Internet Research Task
Force (IRTF) and the Internet Society (ISOC), in cooperation with ACM
SIGCOMM.

Researchers should consider submitting early emerging results that
illustrate the scientific and engineering principles underlying the
Internet architecture, protocols and applications; that demonstrate new
capabilities, features, or extensions to the Internet protocol layers; that
enhance our understanding of how Internet protocols work in real-world
deployments or realistic testbeds; or that improve Internet security and
privacy, scalability, performance, and robustness.

The ANRW ’16 particularly encourages the submission of results that could
form the basis for future engineering work in the IETF, that could change
operational Internet practices, that can help better specify Internet
protocols, or that could influence further research and experimentation in
the IRTF.

Topics of Interest

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, applied work in the
following areas:

Evolution of the Internet architecture and deployment of new
Internetworking paradigms
Naming, addressing, and routing for the future Internet
Development and deployment of new transport protocols
Congestion control
Privacy and security of the Internet
Measuring and understanding the behavior and transparency of the Internet
Internetworking of things
New approaches to network management, operations, and control
Better protocol specifications
Deployable protocols to enable global access to the Internet
Improving the energy efficiency of Internet protocols
New and improved Internet applications and protocols

Submission Types

The ANRW accepts three types of submissions: short papers, letters and
posters.

Papers

Paper submissions should be complete academic papers on the topics above
and may contain up to six pages of technical content including figures,
tables, any appendices, etc., optionally followed by a single additional
page for references and acknowledgments only. Accepted papers will be
presented and discussed at the workshop and published in theACM Digital
Library.

Letters

Letter submissions are suitable for position papers, for starting the a
discussion on new ideas, or present other topics of interest to the
community (software and tools, research initiatives or collaborative
projects, major new funding vessels, etc.). They may contain up to two
pages of content including figures, tables, any appendices, etc.,
optionally followed by a single additional page for references and
acknowledgments only. Accepted letters will be briefly presented and
discussed at the workshop and published in the ACM Digital Library.

Posters

Poster submissions should have their topic described in a single page,
including all content and references. Accepted posters will be presented at
a poster session at the workshop, and advertised in a lightning talk
session prior to the poster session. Posters will not be published.

Important Dates

Submission deadline: May 1, 2016
Notification deadline: June 1, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: June 16, 2016CfP here:
https://irtf.org/anrw/2016/cfp.html--
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:39:03 +0000

Looks like I jumped the gun!

We are finalising the CfP and hopefully this will be finalised soon! so
please do wait for the final announcement once we confirm!

Sorry!

Regards

On 17 February 2016 at 18:25, Arjuna Sathiaseelan <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://irtf.org/anrw/2016/) co-located with the IETF-96 meeting in
> Berlin, Germany on Saturday, July 17, 2016 is an academic workshop that
> provides a forum for researchers, vendors, network operators and the

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan