Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Special Issue on "5G Technological Advances and Disruptive Innovations for Emerging Markets"

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:33:51 +0100

will be of interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 August 2016 at 13:54
Subject: Special Issue on "5G Technological Advances and Disruptive
Innovations for Emerging Markets"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

We are currently accepting submissions for our upcoming Special Issue on
"5G Technological Advances and Disruptive Innovations for Emerging Markets"
which will be published in Mobile Information Systems in February 2017.

Notice the deadline due for 7th of Octoer 2016.

Please find attached the PDF file of the Call for Papers which is also
posted on the journal's website:

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/MISY/si/353627/cfp/

Do not hesitate also to distribute among colleagues interested in
submitting papers to this Special Issue.

Regards,

Yvon gourhant.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les
messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d